Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Then it’s been shop sealed, there’s nothing stopping anyone “sealing” a copy of anything, but NONE of them were factory sealed.

I have a copy factory sealed.Not like the picture of second record.It's sealed as many others i have.I saw once on ebay a sealed copy of Vauxhall and I of 1994,it was sold for 200£.

Last edited:
Love peace and harmony, baby! Love, peace and harmony, I shall post my future purchases in Spanish - to avoid such comments.
Cuidanse, amigos! Los quiero mucho!

Here’s another one for ya, mmmmm look how tight and shiny that is, could just run a wet wipe over that and go again,

E4CCE03F-1085-4E40-99A4-1043E692F53D.png

I have a copy factory sealed.Not like the picture of second record.It's sealed as many others i have.I saw once on ebay a sealed copy of Vauxhall and I of 1994,it was sold for 200£.

not talking about Vauxhall’s tho are we, and I remember the one, I was bidding on it, had an £8.99 HMV sticker on it.

let’s see a factory sealed ringleader then, happy to eat my hat ?

not talking about Vauxhall’s tho are we, and I remember the one, I was bidding on it, had an £8.99 HMV sticker on it.

let’s see a factory sealed ringleader then, happy to eat my hat ?

Yes,and i thought there was no vauxhall sealed,until i saw it.
if you see my copy ,you see it´s a genuine sealed,like vauxhall.but i saw 2 years ago another ringleaders "sealed" on ebay,but not as a factory sealed.

12A153C3-C32A-4B11-90E8-4AC82F4317B2.jpeg

Amigos, les presento una foto de mis nuevas compras. Incluido son los discos de UK promo, copias de Europa, Canada, Italia. También en la foto esta una copia de Los Estados Unidos No habierto!

A mi gente Latina: Di NO al racismo! NO a la gente etupida que critica lo que pones en esta pagina! No dejes que te falten el respeto los pinches gringos! VIVA MEXICO! VIVA MORRISSEY!

Los amo. cuidanse!

View attachment 56292
Amigos, les presento una foto de mis nuevas compras. Incluido son los discos de UK promo, copias de Europa, Canada, Italia. También en la foto esta una copia de Los Estados Unidos No habierto!

A mi gente Latina: Di NO al racismo! NO a la gente etupida que critica lo que pones en esta pagina! No dejes que te falten el respeto los pinches gringos! VIVA MEXICO! VIVA MORRISSEY!

Los amo. cuidanse!

Stupid f***in twat with your racist bullshit, post your records and f*** off, no one cares about your heritage

D86A5396-148F-435E-A8BD-58283EB7735F.jpeg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom