Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

So, after being 'lost' for sometime in a random box, I found this!
20200904_074436.jpg
20200904_074445.jpg

Is the 'Hold onto your friends' still sought after? Last I heard it was going for over £200, is this the case?

There's a story behind this....Morrissey sent me 4 promos back in 1994 as I used to plague the poor guy with letters back then! This was one of them. I just wondered if it was still considered a rarity as things change! No plans to sell at the moment but I guess it depends!

Ordindaryboy will lay the big bucks. Initially.

I want to sell this and have been offered 1k for this poster but think its worth more. I ve spoken to Omega auctions who think it will do alot more but i thought i d offer it up here before i commit to anything. I bought it off Ebay 15 years ago because it was the only Smiths gig i attended. I need the money in order to convert a flat i ve bought and it doesnt really have that much emotional attachment it used to. I,m happy to receive any offers on this before i send it to auction

Attachments

• 228202_6314822845_8483_n (1).jpg
    228202_6314822845_8483_n (1).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
0F74121E-4BBC-4D50-91A4-DE84CA982D94.jpeg

Just the CD, not the Tapes.

I want to sell this and have been offered 1k for this poster but think its worth more. I ve spoken to Omega auctions who think it will do alot more but i thought i d offer it up here before i commit to anything. I bought it off Ebay 15 years ago because it was the only Smiths gig i attended. I need the money in order to convert a flat i ve bought and it doesnt really have that much emotional attachment it used to. I,m happy to receive any offers on this before i send it to auction

🤒

how much do you want for it? OC will pay what you ask as soon as you send it via Royal Air:mad:

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom