Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

Didn't Moz get vaccinated? I assumed you'd need to show proof of vaccination to go to that Echobelly concert (and the Joan Collins interview). So maybe Moz is anti mandatory vax and not against the vax.
No, no vaccination details required for Blossoms gig.

Didn't Moz get vaccinated? I assumed you'd need to show proof of vaccination to go to that Echobelly concert (and the Joan Collins interview). So maybe Moz is anti mandatory vax and not against the vax.

Yes but it's Sam who posts this shit and he's anti vax.

1635360636285.jpeg

No matter the source or concurrent opinion, these actions have been universally condemned. Moz is spot-on in his opinion, which he has a right to. This practice is sickening and devoid of human compassion. Fauci should have been fired a year ago!! It is just a shame that it will probable be these actions he funded that will be 2nd shoe that drops him.
1635360636285.jpeg

It's really shocking how political views (even more now with COVID and vaccines) can have such an effect on a fan's perspective of the artist — at the end of the day, everyone has varying opinions and no one is here to please you (especially Moz). If you can't bear their opinion, I'd recommend just listening to the music.
Perhaps it’s because many of his fans are puzzled as to how someone who was once a peerless pop poet with an immaculate aesthetic has been reduced to a bloated reactionary hypocrite posting Tucker Carlson videos on his official website.

I hate Russell Brand ! I don’t think he’s funny! So I refuse to listen to anything he says!

Even if I agree with him, I just can’t admit to myself or anyone that we actually may agree on something.

Joke aside.

JFC the people on here that can’t put their preconceived notions
and anger aside for just a few minutes and give a watch/listen. Sad.

This is not a surprising post for Central and falls in line with Morrissey’s long held beliefs.
I don't understand anything if a guy is an animal hunter and I'm against that, I don't take him out on my website to speak in favor of animals is contradictory !!!!! What conclusion do you draw regarding this publication of Morrissey in his Central ,Ketamina???

I hate Russell Brand ! I don’t think he’s funny! So I refuse to listen to anything he says!

Even if I agree with him, I just can’t admit to myself or anyone that we actually may agree on something.

Joke aside.

JFC the people on here that can’t put their preconceived notions
and anger aside for just a few minutes and give a watch/listen. Sad.

This is not a surprising post for Central and falls in line with Morrissey’s long held beliefs.

Styxhexenhammer666 - Styxhexenhammer666 or Tyrell Warner is a YouTube talker who promotes alt-right talking points

There’s nothing in the videos that would suggest that he’s anti vax.

Regardless of the agenda at FOX, it’s information about cruelty to animals.

Regardless of Styxhexen’s other videos, he’s actually making pro-vax comments, though (like Morrissey presumably) he feels people should have the right to choose what they do with their own bodies their own lives.

Last edited:
Wow, so I guess some ignorant folks here can’t put their preconceived notions and anger aside for a few minutes and just watch a video to see what’s being said.

Are they afraid that they actually may agree with what’s being said ?

Sad.

Wow, so I guess some ignorant folks here can’t put their preconceived notions and anger aside for a few minutes and just watch a video to see what’s being said.

Are they afraid that they actually may agree with what’s being said ?

Sad.
Quite the opposite, dunce. Some of us can simply smell a rat. In this particular case, the stench is about as subtle as a slap in the face.

I don't understand anything if a guy is an animal hunter and I'm against that, I don't take him out on my website to speak in favor of animals is contradictory !!!!! What conclusion do you draw regarding this publication of Morrissey in his Central ,Ketamina???

Morrissey Central is posting a video about animal cruelty.

Morrissey Central is not posting a video about Tucker Carleson’s activities off camera.

Edit: I have no idea why someone would down vote this post. Sad troll fuucks.

Last edited:
Morrissey Central is posting a video about animal cruelty.

Morrissey Central is not posting a video about Tucker Carleson’s activities off camera.
There once was a time when Morrissey would categorically denounce anyone who would even consider hurting animals.

If you wanted to post a video about animal cruelty and medicine/vaccinations you could find a lot of info that doesn’t promote a horrible person and as others have mentioned an avid promotor of hunting who supports the sad Rich’s right for trophy killing. Crass

There once was a time when Morrissey would categorically denounce anyone who would even consider hurting animals.

Yeah, maybe the FOX video is being posted on Central simply because it is presenting information on this incident.

I don’t think Central would post a FOX video about Tucker or anyone talking about their enjoyment of hunting, etc

Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"

You have no problem with animals being tortured? Says everything about you.

Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"
Is it all about the money, or not? Make your mind up.

"We always had the place in Maine. We’d hunt partridge in the fall and hare with beagles in the winter. We’d go on pheasant hunts in other places, too. There was always a Labor Day dove shoot. We’d hunt quail down South in the winter—something I still love doing. I’ve hunted birds a lot out West. Chukars are awesome. You really have to earn them. I like being out and walking when I hunt."
https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2019/9/29/shooting-straight-with-tucker-carlson

Is that equatable?

Interesting. You see, using Tucker Carlson and another well-known right-wing nutjob, who he has used on several occasions previously to bolster his, errr, position - that's not a good start. But do go ahead and find the glitter in the dogshit.

TC is a conservative. If you think he's right-wing, that says a lot about your imbecilic knowledge of modern politics.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom