Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

I love how because it's Tucker Carlson who is bringing attention to animal cruelty suddenly the animal cruelty mentioned in Tucker's piece suddenly doesn't matter. Clown show.
No one is debating or disputing the horror of animal cruelty. They simply resent Morrissey's hypocritical ass boosting the signal of an avid hunter disingenuously delivering this information for cynical, strategic ends.

No one is debating or disputing the horror of animal cruelty. They simply resent Morrissey's hypocritical ass boosting the signal of an avid hunter disingenuously delivering this information for cynical, strategic ends.
:crazy:

who is 'THEY'? :crazy:

who is the 'avid hunter delivering info for cynical ends?':crazy:

😲 are you and 'da baby' learning 'accounting'?

:hammer:

'Boosting???' FFS how many people do you think frequent this website? Surely instead of getting your panties in a twist because it's Tucker you should maybe want to discuss what is happening in those labs? I just went into ccn.com and searched Fauci Dogs and nothing came up, LOL.

Last edited:
tucker carlson, morrissey? really now? and to think i always try to defend you to my friends. big fat UGH!

Anyone will more that one brain cell will realise that Hunters with their intrinsic understanding of our natural world generally do more for wildlife conservation and our environment than your average factory farm fed Fred.

In his college days, Tucker Carlson belonged to a group who expressed admiration for the murderer of openly gay San Francisco Mayor Harvey Milk. For a certain popster to post a vid by a character known to go hunting upon his official site only shows the depths of their mental gymnastics and pretzel logic.
The new management will be made to work hard for their salaries, of that you can be sure…

In his college days, Tucker Carlson belonged to a group who expressed admiration for the murderer of openly gay San Francisco Mayor Harvey Milk. For a certain popster to post a vid by a character known to go hunting upon his official site only shows the depths of their mental gymnastics and pretzel logic.
The new management will be made to work hard for their salaries, of that you can be sure…

Maybe someone should inform Morrissey about Tuck.

Not that it has much to do with the information given in that news clip.

@ The Morrissey apologists on here (Ketamine being the worst) what Lawrence said is correct:

Maybe someone should inform Morrissey about Tuck.

Not that it has much to do with the information given in that news clip.
Morrissey couldn’t care less. Let’s be honest about this. One could feel sympathy for his new management, but their client has previous a-plenty. They knew fully well what they were taking on when they chose to represent him.

Last edited:
From what I read that guy Tucker has as almost a habit of life hunting animals, he enjoys it, for him it is normal they raised him like this and that is how he raises his children a disgust!!! But is this guy the one who talks about animal abuse in his newscast? If so I do not understand why Moz on his page presents this guy Tuck.. it's contradictory... someone to please explain to me!?
He was raised in San Francisco, and not raised as a hunter, (from what I have read and understand) and owns one gun! I may not be a fan, but it is not the first time he has given a voice to PETA on his show so at least he tries to expose animal cruelty and Fauci's part in all of this vaccine push!

Those pugs are gonna need digital erasing from the Paris video. Those poor little things are an abomination and need to be bred out of existence.

Morrissey couldn’t care less. Let’s be honest about this. One could feel sympathy for his new management, but their client has previous a-plenty. They knew fully well what they were taking on when they chose to represent him.

Find it hilarious that people here rush to assume that Morrissey knows everything or anything about Tucker, giving themselves a reason to be angry and hateful.

Sad.

Those pugs are gonna need digital erasing from the Paris video. Those poor little things are an abomination and need to be bred out of existence.
They’ll probably be dead by now anyhow

Ah, ok...
Was referring to them as a breed in general. It's torture watching them try to breathe through their defunkt sinus canals.
Yes, not the prettiest of dogs are they, and as you say the breathing seems to be quite Laboured, which was probably breed into them.

Find it hilarious that people here rush to assume that Morrissey knows everything or anything about Tucker, giving themselves a reason to be angry and hateful.

Sad.
Too many Mozheads will forgive him anything. Let’s be honest. And their idol plays ‘em like fiddles repeatedly….because he knows he can and he will be excused by ‘em time and again. Do I lie?

Ffs. I need a cert in Irl to get into the cinema. Saw Dune last night. Brilliant. The HansMeMy Zimmerframe soundtrack was great too.
Jesus. Is “he” just scoring everything? I trust you know how his business works? He’s old, old school. Doesn’t do a stroke.

Some of you are such political rubes. I’m not a fan of CNN or Fox News or Tucker but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Morrissey is simply demonstrating what half this f***ing board can’t, that you can agree with someone on a subject without advocating for them or their lifestyle personally. Sure tucker has questionable life choices, but if he says the holocaust sucked are you really gonna act like you don’t agree with him? So many people here falling for this divide and conquer political agenda. I hate to break this to you, but you can hate trump and agree with tucker on something just like Moz does. I’m so sorry some of you simpletons can’t deal with nuance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom