Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

First of all I`m not surprised Morrissey has come out against animal cruelty and vaccine mandates. I have been a vegetarian for 20 plus years and am very against animal cruelty. I know people who are against vaccine mandates and believe the government has no business trying to control what we do with our bodies. I get all that but it`s unfortunate he used someone like Tucker Carlson to make that point. I love Morrissey very much but I can`t help but feel a bit disappointed that he used someone like that to make his point.

We've reached the "ignorance" defense, which means we're almost at the bottom. Lead the way, Ket! :LOL:
Why do you hate Morrissey, former lead singer of The Smiths? I’ve forgot.

I love how because it's Tucker Carlson who is bringing attention to animal cruelty suddenly the animal cruelty mentioned in Tucker's piece suddenly doesn't matter. Clown show.
Because Tuck doesn’t give a f*** about little doggies. He’s just trying to villify Fauci because he didn’t lick Trumps butt, and exposed the total incompetence of his covid response. This is the agenda here, to tear down Fauci, not to defend animals. And, the PETA lady is also a POS for using Fox News as a platform. Where’s the outrage when Don Jr. is “haunting down, shooting down elephants and lions?”

Because Tuck doesn’t give a f*** about little doggies. He’s just trying to villify Fauci because he didn’t lick Trumps butt, and exposed the total incompetence of his covid response. This is the agenda here, to tear down Fauci, not to defend animals. And, the PETA lady is also a POS for using Fox News as a platform. Where’s the outrage when Don Jr. is “haunting down, shooting down elephants and lions?”
And you know this........how?

It has now come out that Fauci lied to Congress and was well aware of gain-of-function research and in fact that he helped partially fund it. This is also on top of killing dogs and if you really want to go down the rabbit hole look at his work around AIDS.

Defending Fauci is a strange hill to die on, but yeah because he clashed with Orange Man Bad he gets a free pass for everything else.

I think Don Jr and his brother hunting elephants and lions is disgusting and so would most people I assume. Can I both be angry at Fauci killing dogs and the Trump sons killing elephants or do we have to divide this up between 2 political ideologies and thus only be mad at one side?

Weird.

Last edited:
Regardless of it it's 'wrong' or not, sharing fox news is a very bad look. There are way more reputable sources with the same info only a few clicks away.

The question (assuming he posted this himself) is if he cares.... is it just to stir up trouble? It's this type of shit that opens the mind to delusions that maybe he is here trolling the comments. Why else would it be posted otherwise? Who else is the audience? Hit-piece journalists?

It's a bizarre image to think of Moz watching click bait Tucker videos and sending them to Sam to upload on central.

Or it's all Sam - but the same question is posed - but why would he do it?

It's weird to delve into the morality of this when there are clearly way more damning things he has directly said.

So is it a willing effort to make company with conservatives now? He's far from being a conservative. So is it just apathy? Self-destruction?

And you know this........how?

It has now come out that Fauci lied to Congress and was well aware of gain-of-function research and in fact that he helped partially fund it. This is also on top of killing dogs and if you really want to go down the rabbit hole look at his work around AIDS.

Defending Fauci is a strange hill to die on, but yeah because he clashed with Orange Man Bad he gets a free pass for everything else.

I think Don Jr and his brother hunting elephants and lions is disgusting and so would most people I assume. Can I both be angry at Fauci killing dogs and the Trump sons killing elephants or do we have to divide this up between 2 political ideologies and thus only be mad at one side?

Weird.
Fauci is not my personal lord and savior, feel free to criticize. What annoys me is the false indignation, and vacant-ass stare of Tucker. He’s the biggest disinformation peddler in the U.S., and again, probably doesn’t give two shits about this issue that he claims to care about.

Regardless of it it's 'wrong' or not, sharing fox news is a very bad look. There are way more reputable sources with the same info only a few clicks away.

The question (assuming he posted this himself) is if he cares.... is it just to stir up trouble? It's this type of shit that opens the mind to delusions that maybe he is here trolling the comments. Why else would it be posted otherwise? Who else is the audience? Hit-piece journalists?

It's a bizarre image to think of Moz watching click bait Tucker videos and sending them to Sam to upload on central.

It's weird to delve into the morality of this when there are clearly way more damning things he has directly said.

So is it a willing effort to make company with conservatives now? He's far from being a conservative. So is it just apathy? Self-destruction?
Maybe he knows that Fox and PETA will have more impact together than PETA alone.

You should. He's a sane voice of reason.
As has been demonstrated several times on here, your process of logical thinking is fundamentally flawed. You are unable to debate and defend your opinions because you dont have the functioning process of logic needed to do so. Instead you deflect every point made and every question asked by throwing in random, barely relevant information to avoid confronting the awful possibility that your opinions don't stand up to scrutiny.

Tucker Carlson does exactly the same thing. This is why you think he's a 'voice of reason'. Because you share the same illogical, scattergun, 2+2=73 thought processes as him, and he's saying things you already believe. It's called confirmation bias.

For your own good you really, really need to open your mind and ask yourself some serious questions such as 'what if these things I feel, these things I believe, aren't actually true?'.

What if those 'lefties' you no doubt despise and blame for everything bad are not actually 'lefties' at all but are in fact centre-ground, fairly normal, everyday people who are watching in horror as similar normal, everyday people like yourself get sucked in to supporting Far Right politics because their flawed process of logic has been exploited by sinister, deeply unpleasant and dangerous people pushing propaganda on social media.

What if (God forbid), those same 'lefties' are not actually secretly supporting a Muslim takeover of the world as part of some weird agenda to wipe out white people but simply still remember those lessons at school about how Hitler came to power, the lies and propaganda he used to do so, and the appalling consequences of normal people 'allowing' that to happen. Maybe they are simply trying to help rescue you from supporting something you could ultimately come to regret.

If opening your mind and asking yourself those sorts of questions is too frightening (you might not like the answers), try this instead: Remember there was a time you weren't like this? It might be years ago, it may even be decades ago - but there was a time in your life before all this, when you weren't living in abject fear of bogeymen outsiders and sinister elites plotting to wipe you out. Now, think back to that time and remember what it was like. I would bet everything I own that you were a much happier person then than you are now.

You are a bitter, disgruntled man, going through life terrified of something that's not even happening. And you've become that way because you've bought into propaganda hook line and sinker and now hubris is stopping you from considering that it might be BS.

You can change this. You can be happy and nice again. But it's ultimately down to you. You can open your mind and perhaps realise that, like Morrissey, you've somehow turned into the sort of person you used to despise. Or you can remain frightened, frustrated, and go through life in an impotent rage. It's your choice, and it's within you to change.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

We've reached the "ignorance" defense, which means we're almost at the bottom. Lead the way, Ket! :LOL:

What ‘ignorance’ defense’ ?

You somehow know that Morrissey knows all about Tucker Carlson.

How do you know this ?

Edit: ah I see, the cowardly down vote.

Last edited:
I hate Russell Brand ! I don’t think he’s funny! So I refuse to listen to anything he says!

Even if I agree with him, I just can’t admit to myself or anyone that we actually may agree on something.

Joke aside.

JFC the people on here that can’t put their preconceived notions
and anger aside for just a few minutes and give a watch/listen. Sad.

This is not a surprising post for Central and falls in line with Morrissey’s long held beliefs.
Some people think that knowing WHO says something is enough to form an opinion. They don't care about WHAT exactly is said, as they feel unable to listen, having been narcisstically wounded a long time ago.

I am not into US TV, so I don't know who this Tucker person is. But I thought it was important to report on this atrocious animal torture machine funded with tax money, even though of course fox instrumentalises it to critizise the the central govt's corona measures. They probably don't care much about the dogs.

Animal activists yet have to take up every opportunity to reach the people. We have to donate more money, so that they can find ways to be listened to, and if it's on fox, so what?

I vote for self-destruction. He's probably aware enough to know what kind of reaction posting Fox News would get. He's testing his new management company's loyalty by being provocative.

Some people think that knowing WHO says something is enough to form an opinion. They don't care about WHAT exactly is said, as they feel unable to listen, having been narcisstically wounded a long time ago.

I am not into US TV, so I don't know who this Tucker person is. But I thought it was important to report on this atrocious animal torture machine funded with tax money, even though of course fox instrumentalises it to critizise the the central govt's corona measures. They probably don't care much about the dogs.

Animal activists yet have to take up every opportunity to reach the people. We have to donate more money, so that they can find ways to be listened to, and if it's on fox, so what?
I used to donate to PETA, but when I contacted them about dogs being tortured under the guise of rescue, they didn't give a damn.

What ‘ignorance’ defense’ ?

You somehow know that Morrissey knows all about Tucker Carlson.

How do you know this ?
If you're a public figure, you should be careful about whose views you promote (or let your idiot nephew promote) on your official web site. Tucker Carlson is known for spreading misinformation and racist views, so you should be very careful about giving him a platform, even when you agree with him on something. There is really no defense for this.

I used to donate to PETA, but when I contacted them about dogs being tortured under the guise of rescue, they didn't give a damn.
I donate to four paws, and they once replied to me in a very thoughtful way, when I asked them about youtube videos from thailand showing "cat rescues".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom