Morrissey Central "YOU'RE OK BY ME" (May 6, 2020)

good to see that he is touring countries ruled by far-right governments that share his white supremacy theories. Im sure he will pick towns which the polish gov recently officially declared as LGTB-free zones. Can i suggest Hungary too? Thanks

Talking of which (typos), I've noticed an error for this site which makes it look unbalanced.

On the top banner, it reads 'MORRISSEY -SOLO' (MORRISSEY (space) hyphen SOLO).

Either it should read:
MORRISSEY(space) hyphen (space) SOLO [MORRISSEY - SOLO], or
MORRISSEY (hyphen) SOLO [MORRISSEY-SOLO].

Maybe @davidt can confirm/clarify if it's a known error, or get that fixed?
Yes. We grammar pedants of the world must unite and take over, Mozmar.

I thought the typo was 2020 ?. Would love to go but since I do not live in Poland am not sure I will be able to leave the country. Never thought I would ever be saying these words ☹️

Poland

7 concerts in Poland in August seem to be total bullshit. First, I think that the lockdown for mass events won't be released until September at earliest. Second of all, sorry, there are not enough Moz fans here to make it economically effective.

Ah, a tour of Poland - we knew it! Shortly to be followed by a tour of Scotland, presumably!

7 concerts in Poland in August seem to be total bullshit. First, I think that the lockdown for mass events won't be released until September at earliest. Second of all, sorry, there are not enough Moz fans here to make it economically effective.

Sad but true ... :rolleyes:

He also said this, which turned out to be one night!

In May 2004 Morrissey played a week of sold-out concerts at the famous Harlem Apollo in New York City. In response to invitations to do another one-week residency in Harlem for May 2020, Morrissey has said he would be delighted to return.

And last time he played there, he pissed a few people off!

HAHAHAHA, 7 gigs in Poland. Best joke since god knows when. Who has control of that damn account? Makes me sick, to read things that NEVER EVER going to happen. Dictator Viktor Orban may offer gigs bin Budapest too. Surely! We all know, the virus thing is totally overhyped.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom