Morrissey Central "YOU'RE OK BY ME" (May 6, 2020)

I'm seeing a lot of bands booking shows which seem to have no real likelihood of going ahead before the concert ban is lifted. My cynical gut feeling is that they are fully aware they won't happen, but it makes financial sense to get people's money up front and in their pockets now, then they can punt them down the road and reschedule them months/years down the road. Cash now - gig...sometime, possibly, maybe.
Well if people are dumb enough to buy the tickets then it's circle jerk all round.

only the 14 registered persons here ignore the fact that he wore a badge of a rasist far-right party from the UK.

Lol, no one cares about any of it...apart from the 3 stooges on here, & no one cares about them.
I don't know why they bother.

I thought the video was OK, but I think they could have increased the severity of the accdent footage to make it even funner. Add in a few shark attacks, the odd car crash, people dying when their parachutes don't open - that sort of thing.

Covid or not, far right or not, I would love to finally see Morrisey in Poland. If he will come this year, I will take the mask and go there.

Most new cases of coronavirus infection among EU countries were found on Sunday (7 June ) in Poland - according to data from worldometers.info

So goodbye to Great August Poland Tour :tonguewink:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom