From the Linder interview by Morrissey from Interview Magazine (2010): "The two met in Manchester in the mid-1970s and quickly became friends."
Released Morrissey Shot in 1992.
- The Importance Of Being Morrissey - Channel 4 (June 8, 2003)
- You Are The Quarry Tour
- The Very Best Of Morrissey with bonus DVD to be released 25th April; Glamorous Glue single with previously unreleased songs - release information (February 22, 2011)
- Morrissey: "Your Real Home Is Your Body – Not Your House Or Your Apartment!" - Vegan Logic (November 28, 2014)
- My Love Life (single)
- Live In Dallas
- You're The One For Me, Fatty (single)
- Your Arsenal
- Tomorrow (single)
- Certain People I Know (single)
- The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get (single)
- Southpaw Grammar
- ¡The Best Of! Morrissey
- Very Best Of Morrissey
English visual artist, performance artist and musician, born 1954 in Liverpool, Lancashire, England. Mother of Maxwell Sterling.
Linder Sterling (born 1954, Liverpool), commonly known as Linder, is a British artist known for her photography, radical feminist photomontage and confrontational performance art. She was also the former front-woman of Manchester based post-punk group Ludus. In 2017, Sterling was honored with the Paul Hamlyn Foundation Award.For her solo shows at the Hepworth Wakefield and Tate St Ives in 2013, Sterling collaborated with choreographer Kenneth Tindall of Northern Ballet for a performance piece, The Ultimate Form (2013), inspired by the artist's research into the work of Barbara Hepworth.Recent solo exhibitions include Nottingham Contemporary, Kestnergesellschaft, Musée d'Art Moderne de Paris, and Museum of Modern Art PS1, and Sterling's work has been included in group exhibitions at Tate Modern, Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, Tate Britain, and Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago.
Related Forum Threads
- CRASH Magazine: New Interview with Linder - several Morrissey mentions (April 7, 2023) - Morrissey-solo (Apr 08, 2023)