ANY EXCUSE TO WRITE MORE LIES!!!!!

O

OSCAR

To all you geniuses out there, I talked to a sales representative at the HOUSE OF BLUS after wating for the last minute for the tickets to
go on sale and SURPRISE, she told me that for the sunday show she cou-
ld not get reserve seating but, for the monday show she could, so, I dont know how could anyone think I was trying to rip anyone off,and
THE TICKETS WERE SOLD AND I AM STILL RECIEVING E-MAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW CALL THE COPS BECAUSE I AM A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A word of advice to all you loosers out there(again, you know who you are), before you jump into rampage, creating confusion, try to find
out what is REALLY GOING ON, or SHUT YOUR MEALLY MOUTH, and by the way
Do you have extra tickets for all those people that e-mail me????????
I gwess no, and they are willing to pay more than $70.00 or $50.00.
why dont you prove me wrong and give away your tickets for free.

ummm... i just went to www.ticketmaster.com and they have available tickets for the monday night show. both GENERAL ADMISSION and balcony seated areas. for the prices of $30-$35 + tax.

so oscar, direct those people emailing you to the ticketmaster website. the mistake those people made in paying $70 for a ticket from you is that they trusted you. they obviously made a mistake.

i doubt even morrissey will sell out the house of blues on a monday night, less than a week before christmas.

IT'S REALLY LAUGHABLE, ha ha ha ha ha

So this guy was so gratefull to be able to buy that Front row ticket
from me, and the same for the girl who got the section C ticket, what
is your point????? They came to me, they could have gone to ticketmas-
ter and get nice reserved tickets, and pay a lot less to me, sounds
very rational so the question is, WHY DID THEY GOT THEM FROM ME????
I gwess since you dont even post your name(kepping a low profile)
you are only creating ripples on the surface and being pointless!!
If you have something to say just say it!! Otherwise leave me alone and get a life, is not nice to make a fool of yourself in public!!!!
p.s. I have an extra copy of "strangeways here we come" for sale,
it's only $150.00(one hundred and fifthy dollars),interested??????

Jack the rip-off

Re: IT'S REALLY LAUGHABLE, ha ha ha ha ha

They got them from you because they saw your very loud sign guaranteeing front row and they're fans so they wanted it, and were willing to do what it takes to get it. Low and behold they didn't realize that there is only general admission or the balcony, so they
were ripped off by you, that's the reality.
But they're probably not even reading this and
in their happy little minds they'll assume that what
you said is true and go to Vegas and find out otherwise.

WILL NEVER MARRY!

The truth is, I am Ronnie Kraig, and you are in love with me!!

Re: WILL NEVER MARRY!

> The truth is, I am Ronnie Kraig, and you are in love with me!!

You couldn't speak the truth if you were extended over a flaming pit of volcanic ash.....It's a shame that those two people had to pay $35 extra per ticket for the show.

OK I HAD ENOUGH!!

You really got me pissed off this time, do you know for how much tickets go on e-bay??? I mean what the hell is your problem????
Extra $35.00 sounds like a lot of money to you?? WHO THE HELL CARES???
I had to pay some guy $50.00 for the Santa Barbara show and you know what, I really dont regret it!!! But here you are hidden under your stupid "SHEILA TAKE A BOW" personality, no e-mail adress, no real name, no nothing, suposed to be worried about how others spend their money. But let ME TELL YOU something, you make me really sick and I am not violent or anything like that but I really wish you could get what you deserve sometime. GET A LIFE, AND GO LECTURE YOUR KIDS IF YOU EVER
HAVE ANY, DORK

Re: OK I HAD ENOUGH!!

> You really got me pissed off this time, do you know for how much
> tickets go on e-bay??? I mean what the hell is your problem????
> Extra $35.00 sounds like a lot of money to you?? WHO THE HELL
> CARES???

It's difficult for a person with no morals to understand. Just forget about it OSCAR. It's beyond you.

> I had to pay some guy $50.00 for the Santa Barbara show and you
> know what, I really dont regret it!!! But here you are hidden
> under your stupid "SHEILA TAKE A BOW" personality, no
> e-mail adress, no real name, no nothing, suposed to be worried
> about how others spend their money. But let ME TELL YOU

Look here you erroneously accentuating, overly-sensitive idiot. You keep mentioning the fact that Sheila Take a Bow has no real posted name but so what? I have a "real" name and a "real" e-mail address (both fake) posted. Does this make you happy? Get the message? If Sheila Take a Bow had just posted "Sheila", and she (or he) put up "[email protected]" that doesn't guarantee that any of it is true. But to your little mind it would make you feel better, as if someone weren't hiding. That's just ignorant.

> something, you make me really sick and I am not violent or
> anything like that but I really wish you could get what you
> deserve sometime. GET A LIFE, AND GO LECTURE YOUR KIDS IF YOU
> EVER
> HAVE ANY, DORK

I don't mean to stick my nose into this conversation, but I've been reading your messages OSCAR and I've been really surprised at how childish you're being. Get the hell over it already and stop acting like a small child. I want you to know that there's someone out there who's laughing at you. Here's some advice: let it go.

I got tickets for sale

two ticket for the show on the 19th at the house of blues tickets were 35 each + a convience charge, but im taking all offers. This is my real name and email address.

moz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom