Blenderstyle YT reviews Maladjusted album (October 6, 2023)

goinghome

you must not tamper with arrangements
A find, thanks to Morrissey Redditers.

Blendstyle's team of three discuss and review Morrissey's album Maladjusted on their YouTube channel.

The admission of two of them to not being fans and resisting the exercise only to gradually come around to liking what they listened to, makes for an honest and animated session.

A find, thanks to Morrissey Redditers.

Blendstyle's team of three discuss and review Morrissey's album Maladjusted on their YouTube channel.

The admission of two of them to not being fans and resisting the exercise only to gradually come around to liking what they listened to, makes for an honest and animated session.

Some funny shit here. And interesting, the relationship between these dudes, especially over this record and or Morrissey.
I was surprised by some of their comments, as in, unexpected.

it’s short and worth a watch.

Last edited:
In terms of the first phase of Morrissey's solo career, Maladjusted and Kill Uncle would arguably be the worst choices for the first dip of a toe into his catalog. Which makes this an interesting, if askew, choice. Kudos for keeping a level of respect for the artistry, even if it's not the cuppa of choice for any of these gentlemen.

Based on their T-shirts, I'd be curious to hear their take on the harder-edged music from Southpaw Grammar.

Thank you so much for sharing our review and the kind words are appreciated!

In terms of the first phase of Morrissey's solo career, Maladjusted and Kill Uncle would arguably be the worst choices for the first dip of a toe into his catalog. Which makes this an interesting, if askew, choice. Kudos for keeping a level of respect for the artistry, even if it's not the cuppa of choice for any of these gentlemen.

Based on their T-shirts, I'd be curious to hear their take on the harder-edged music from Southpaw Grammar.

I've never really understood all of the hate for Maladjusted. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I'd put it a step above Quarry.

Back
Top Bottom