David Tennant - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Man Afraid

I found this video on youtube, if its old news i apologise. I am quite emotional when i listen to TBWTTIHS most days but i felt even more emotional watching this rendition of it for some reason

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CriRJywTDfQ

Lmao, excellent! One of the weirdest things I've ever seen, for some reason it seemed hilarious. I haven't watched Blackpool though so I might not understand fully...

Wahey two of my favourite things jammed into one, Moz & David Tennant
Cheers for sharing,
I've seen another one of those clips off blackpool where they do that "these boots are made for walking" song, find Tennant's accent really strong in that, looovely.

Lmao, excellent! One of the weirdest things I've ever seen, for some reason it seemed hilarious. I haven't watched Blackpool though so I might not understand fully...

If you can get hold of a copy it's worth watching - it's one of the best and most original British dramas in recent years. It's part-murder mystery, part-family drama, part-musical.

The last episode has a nice rendition of Sandie Shaw's "Always Something There To Remind Me", sung by David Morrissey, and funnily enough Morrissey's character's financial advisor is named Adrian Marr.

David tenant...
*shudders*
ughh.... cant stand him .

i haven't seen that one yet! i love that show though.

if you look closely at about 1:35 david misses a beat. :D

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom