David tseng read this

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP and I Know it....
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP and I Know it....

David,Zive never asked you for anything. But i urge you to indeed shut this site down. SAll the bullshit these people have put you and chris through is enough to make anyone shut it down. ive never said 1 negative thing about you or chris or the sites. While i do enjoy coming here to bash people. It'll sicken me to have yet another site closed down becuase of threads like" do you know how big morrisseys penis is???" yeah,thats relevant to the site. Call me a hypocrite all you want...but you dumb shits are just as guilty. I hate it whern you dumb asses come here and talk about that shit....and whern you make up dumb ass "rumors". Most.if not all of my shit is said AS A JOKE and should be taken as such. But you?? you guys hurt people and I think this site going down is the best thing. You always try to get the better of people,You'll never get the better of me. Funny part is...while you all were so busy spreading rumors and talking shit about chris and david,shit l;ike this happened and now what??? where are we now????? could lose this site. So i thank you all...for showing the world how big of ASS CLOWNS you really are...take a bow...now 2 sites have gone down because of you.....thanks again. You're getting exacly what you all deserve... bravo david...shut the site down!!!!!! maybe you donkeydicks shouldve thought about this before you bashed chris and forced him to take down his site...chris and david are good guyswho devote alot of time and money to the sites...its just ashame none of you donkerydicks appreciated their hard work. f***in leeching bastards...with the exception of a small(very small) group of people,you make me f***in sick to my stomach......But hey...look at it this way...you have yourselves to thank for this.

Re: David tseng read this,Part 2

I want to say.............THANK YOU VERY MUCH. For everything!!!!!!! The site...being nice and allowing me to come here and vent....for all your hardwork.....for keeping the PIMP informed and in form....for being one cool mudda fugga....... for being you....for having the best site ever devoted to morrissey........ for giving me all the news,info,and album stuff i can ever handle. I am forever in your debt and a loyal fan. You are by far...one of the true PIMP's this world has ever seen. Thanks for your generosity....I appreciate it!!!!!!!!!Don't ever forget: You're da man!!!!! and Mr.Improper ALWAYS has your back.

Re: David tseng read this,Part 2

AND.......YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE POOBAH OF ALL PIMP'S IN MY BOOK!!!! 9thats the highest honor a PIMP can receive).

Can David Have a Night With One of Your Hos? (Your choice, of course)

Re: Can David Have a Night With One of Your Hos? (Your choice, of course)

David can have all my hoes....the top of the line...free for an entire month if he shuts the site down...My reward to him.........They'll do things to him he's only read about in magazines...