Did Anyone Complete the "Who Put The M in Manchester?" Torrent?

J

Jett Rink

Over a week and there's still over 100 of us stuck at 89% on the one from http://rlcmedia.org:6969/index.html

For the life of me, I can't find it on lokitorrent. Does anyone know if it is actually seeded there and can provide the rest of us with the link?

being stuck too at about 90%, every day i'm lauching the torrent, starts DLing very fast for a few seconds then downwards until 0kbs...
there's never any seed since day one !

:-((

I've been downloading it almost constanstly since I saw it (about a week). There is progress every day, I am now at 94.6 % complete...
Hang in there, I think we're going to get everything...

There is a seed but theyre hidden, that one guy has to upload the copy to all 30 users, so currently theyre upping at 256kb probably of 60gb+ (2.4GB X 30 Users) of data. thats why it is taking so long, it should be finished in 2/3 days time. thanks to the guy seeding it, whoever he may be

MBB321

> There is a seed but theyre hidden, that one guy has to upload the copy to
> all 30 users, so currently theyre upping at 256kb probably of 60gb+ (2.4GB
> X 30 Users) of data. thats why it is taking so long, it should be finished
> in 2/3 days time. thanks to the guy seeding it, whoever he may be

> MBB321

Definitely a thank you is in order. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't the only one stuck int his position since I saw a few posts asking about burning the videos onto CD so I thought there was some other site I wasn't aware of.

I'm currently stuck at 98.8% along with many others. Slowly but surely we will get it.

Mine's sitting at 98.9%. It downloads in fits and starts.

> Mine's sitting at 98.9%. It downloads in fits and starts.

I'm at 99.9%, which seems to be all that's been available for some time.

> Mine's sitting at 98.9%. It downloads in fits and starts.

I'm at 99.9%, which seems to be all that's been available for some time.

> I'm at 99.9%, which seems to be all that's been available for some time.

Same here.

I finished it on LokiTorrent and will seed it on rlcmedia.org now to bridge everyone that is stranded.

> I finished it on LokiTorrent and will seed it on rlcmedia.org now to
> bridge everyone that is stranded.

Great thanks. I'm also one of those with 99%. Been there for a few days as well...

Back
Top Bottom