does anyone have any unique moz licence plates?

mrmorrissey1

COLLECTOR
today when i was driving home i saw a little white car driving in front of me and i noticed the licence plates said : MOZ LVR , i thought that was pretty cool, anyone else have moz related personal plates on their cars?

I don't have one yet. But i do plan on getting one when i get a new car.

I don't have a unique plate but my avatar picture shows what is displayed on the back of my car. I love it by the way as the letters were bought for me by someone really special for my Christmas.

Bride of Chucky;462846 Tonnes of Moz ones in the UK on here. A snip at £644![/QUOTE said:
Blimey!
My car was wrote off after I banged it a bit and yesterday I received a cheque for £600.
So for another 44 quid can I buy a number plate. And then start saving up for a car :mad:

Jukebox Jury

MOR15Y is available on request.

Staggering prices on that site. "Proven Investments - DVLA Personalised Car Registration number plates bought well have a proven investment value. In fact the car number plate is the only part of your car that will appreciate in value over time. Plates such as VIP 1 & M 1 sold recently for over £250,000!"

£250,000 for a number plate?

My car plate is exact now that I went here http://www.fastdeedpoll.co.uk/home.php
& changed Moz's name, a snip at only £3.50
Mind you sanctuary & Moz's family might be a tad pissed off with me.
Oh & it'll be a right ball ache at the gigs chanting his name

love

Grim

bugger (mind you how childish of me) but...
Sorry this registration is not available

P155 OFF Unavailable

heehee but wouldn't it have been great when some nutter is rammin up your arse.

love

Grim

bugger (mind you how childish of me) but...
Sorry this registration is not available

P155 OFF Unavailable

heehee but wouldn't it have been great when some nutter is rammin up your arse.

love

Grim

A couple of months ago, I travelled to London with a disabled driver. I had to get out and pay for the congestion charge at a garage on the Killburn High Rd. I went in and handed over the cash and said "P155 &&&", when I turned to leave everyone in the shop was smiling at me. A while later we stopped at Newport Pagnall for a cup of tea, I got out and looked back at the car "P115 &&&". I had to appeal in writing, to avoid the fine. "I thought he said Piss!" was my defence. It worked!!

Back
Top Bottom