Going To Marlay Park--NICE!

roy's keane

Well I am psyched--ordered my tickets for Marlay Park today. Will be coming over from the US to attend. Anybody have any words of wisdom regarding Marlay Park?

I'm really thinking of flying over for it too from the Manchester. Last chance to see him for ages.

Anyone else going??

i live in the middle of ireland i have to warn you ireland is a very expensive place to visit. but i shall be going and i can't wait my first trip to dublin alone it will be fun.

I'm coming from Japan & excited too... I'll attend V before Marlay Park so it'll be tight schedule, but I'm gonna make it. See you there, guys :)

well guys I live about 3 mins from Marlay Park and weAather permitting its a fantastic venue. Located about 7/8km from the city centre. Holds around 15,000 people but can be made smaller if the tickets are unsold. I have seen a few concerts there over the last few years ---the best ---REM simply a great night. the worst OASIS-not necesarily the bands fault it was the crowd it was full of total scumbags. Filling their empty glasses with urine and throwing it towards the stage, fights etc maybe a typical oasis crowd i dont know. Anyway if you need any info send me a message

Completely agree with Cossy. Marlay is a great place to see a gig and REM there a few years ago was special.
Dublin is pricey, but keep your eyes open, bargains can still be had.Drink is pretty expensive, so you mightn't be getting too plastered!!
Morrissey has a really strong following in Dublin, so should be a great night....see you there.

Back
Top Bottom