Haha! Just won YoR from Peta. . . .

devout

Already have the deluxe cd though :o

Amazing really as I never win *anything*

*buys lottery ticket*

Mustn't of been about the best review then obviously or I would of won a CD for my amazing song choice and explanation.

Paste your song and what u said about it pls

"February 10th, 2009 at 9:00 pm
BEST FRIEND ON THE PAYROLL
southpaw grammar is much too underrated. i first heard this song in my best friend’s old, beater car in high school. we got a mix tape from his older brother which was full of really amazing, new music that we’d never heard. it was the first time i’d really listened to morrissey. needless to say, his music, and this song in particular, struck a chord.
i’m very excited for the new album. i can’t wait to get my hands on a vinyl copy."

I won too !!! :guitar::guitar:

I chose 'Yes I Am Blind' especially pointing out the lyrics "little lamb on a hill run fast as you can....."

I thought it was a nice alternative to 'Meat Is Murder'

I never win anything either usually :)

I won too !!! :guitar::guitar:

I chose 'Yes I Am Blind' especially pointing out the lyrics "little lamb on a hill run fast as you can....."

I thought it was a nice alternative to 'Meat Is Murder'

I never win anything either usually :)

BASICALLY they didnt choice whoever wrote the best.

They just chose those who blew smoke up there arse by trying to relate it back to the 'oppression' of animals. Im a vegetarian but that competition was a complete farce. Pick your best song... More like pick the song we want you to pick.

I just wrote

'BECAUSE WE MUST'

and bobs your bleedin uncle :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom