Help for my friend please

and I have a piece of his shirt... I had to fight for it for about 20 minutes. A red Dior shirt.
lol anna i love this sentence, it sums up the devotion this thread is all about. : )

1. How long have you been a Morrissey fan?
sadly, only since septemberish

2. When did you first hear him?
on the internet, after i heard Franz Ferdinand talking about him. So i went looking and found the smiths, so i went and downloaded some, and found out that my friend liked them too!

3. What attracted you to him?
the guitars and his voice.

4. How many gigs have you been to?
zero

5. Do you have any gig rituals?
i will when i finally go to one.

6. What difference do you feel he's made in your life?
he has made a huge difference in my life. if anyone says anything slightly related to anything related to him, then i automatically think of something about him. he is the most influential person i know, so to speak.

7. Why do you think he evokes such strong feelings in his fans?
because his lyrics are very strong and good. he chooses the best people to play the music in his bands, which makes it even better.

8. What is a Morrissey gig like from your perspective?
an explosion of fiery awesomeness. it can make anything that makes you sad turn and make you happy. it's great.

9 What lengths would you go to for Morrissey, whether it be to see a gig or to meet him, etc?
I would go to any length, until my moneys gone.

1. How long have you been a Morrissey fan?
4 years

on the german music station viva..playing irish blood, english heart

His soft and lovley singing voice, intelligence, versatile mind, his music taste, his strength to do what he want to do and to say what he think..regardless of anything!!
His speaking voice And look of course, how couldn't it??:D

only 5:tears:..but i will try my best to visit 70% of the upcoming europe tour dates!!!:cool:

Yes, i pray..first before the gig.. for the privilege and pleasure to see this unique man.. and shortly after i pray in hope that it will not be the last time you see him!!!

he has made a huge difference in my life, also..he take a huge part to start making music by my own..to play the two guitar instruments (e-guitar/bass)..since the first album i bought (YATQ) i wanted to play the songs..to feel them a bit more closer than usual..he showed and invited me to ancient literature a huge gain for example is oscar wilde..i also see the world's beauty:eek:..without moz i would never travel around europe or the states in future:)

his person (all in one), lyrics and melody..such strong feelings..direction-> straight into the heart..i think everyone knows the rest;)

explosion of emotions..i crie on every moz gig..2-3 times..always..
I'm happy to see him and sing his life..and sad afterwards mostly not knowing when you will see the man next..in addition it's always nice to meet so many kind moz fans..

9 What lengths would you go to for Morrissey, whether it be to see a gig or to meet him, etc?
For a GIG almost anything..to MEET HIM..everything..sorry i'm not able to get more related words:eek: .[/QUOTE]
;)the end

1.1. How long have you been a Morrissey fan?
For almost two years - since May of 2006.

I 'discovered' The Smiths from a book called The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

His really amazing voice and the way he says things and doesn't cloud them in metaphors. He is also extremely intelligent and he has never lost his interest or passion in what he believes in which is very cool.

None yet, sadly. :/

Hahaha, nah. I would be very giddy, though. ;]

Morrissey haaas..it sounds really weird, but he has been like a friend that is speaking directly. For The Smiths, a lot of the things he has written about, I am experiencing now and it is extremely comforting to know someone else has experienced the same thing.

He writes about things that people actually experience and says things that not all of us are articulate enough to say.

I haven't been to one yet but they sound extremely amazing and filled with a lot of drastic emotions.

I don't really wish to meet him but I buy his albums, listen to what he says, and would spend all of my money to see him.

and that is it. :D

Back
Top Bottom