How Will You Listen To YOR?

I personally shall put on my iPod and then go for a nice walk whilst listening to all of it; with Ringleader I just had it on whilst doing work which mde it less fun.

Anyway, how do you plan to listen to it?

Love PTxx.

Probably the first time will be through some crappy live streaming on myspace or some dodgy download.

I'm not the sort of person who can wait.

I remember feeling quite depressed the day when Strangeways came out - I rang in sick, went home with the LP, lay on the lounge floor eyes closed and played it end to end twice. When I emerged from the room I felt quite uplifted, somewhat giddy, but definitely better...

When YOR comes out I'll probably listen on a pair of headphones seated at my electronic drumkit, naked...

Well you did ask!

LOUD on my stereo and keep rewinding parts of the lyrics that I could not interpret.......actually saying that.....there should be a lyrics sheet. So what on earth am I on about? LOL

Unless it emerges somewhere beforehand, I will listen to it (in full) on my trusty CD player whilst walking from Townsend Records back to college on the afternoon it comes out. :)

Like so many others im sure i will be curious and find it somewhere on the internet before it offically comes out. But on the first day of the offical release i will buy it in both formats cd and record. An if am at me art degree that day i will bore people to tears most likely by playing it uber loud and be furthermore known as the 40 year old midget, or if im lucky sneek of home close my bedroom door and completely drown myself in sound.

Jokes aside, I will probably listen to it in my car. On reflection I'm quite curious to hear it but the fact it has 2 old singles on it has dampened my enthusiasm somewhat.

Buy it on CD and bung it in my CD player, most likely. That's unless I go to Germany and get it cheaply on vinyl, but that's unlikely to happen.

As soon as I can, i'll sit on my bed and listen to it on CD with my earphones in, while I thumb through the booklet, and read the lyrics (hopefully) :)

Back
Top Bottom