IDIOTS ON THIS BOARD

B

Billy Budd

I am quite new to this board, and I've had to change my nickname as someone else had the same on as me, and seen as they were obviously using it first, I've change mine from UNLOVEABLE to BILLY BUDD, you could say I've changed my plea to guilty. Hope this new one is ok.

Now the main point I want to make is something which has really annoyed me. I responded to a comment made by another user of this board which had racist overtones, and was something I did not aggree with. However some completely idiotic people seem to think I made the remark, as I pasted the original comment onto my own in order to respond more clearly. If people can not use a message board, than they should learn how before jumping in at the deep end. One prat even sent me an abusive e-mail thinking I had made the remark. This makes me absolutely sick, I had made my point clear enough for people to understand, yet some individuals are so incompetant that they clearly need to be spoon fed. It's funny how Moz had to put up with this at different times in his musical carrer, I wonder how these fools who have had a go at me intepret Moz' lyrics to the National Front disco, or Asian Rut.

Can someone convince me that this is still the haven of likeminded individuals that I never meet in everyday life.

Back
Top Bottom