I'll Let You Know

...How under-rated in this track?? ('We'll let you know' for those who didn't get the reference!)

Its so sad musically, this album brings me to despair and back every time I put it on!

:(

It's "we'll."

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/63tSKZRBe54&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/63tSKZRBe54&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

And you need to put an "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr" in your bistro. :)

...How under-rated in this track?? ('We'll let you know' for those who didn't get the reference!)

Its so sad musically, this album brings me to despair and back every time I put it on!

A very pretty melody, with a very meaningful and powerful ending.
Alain's chorus guitar makes it reminiscent of Smiths' work.

We will descend, on anyone unable to defend......themselves

Last edited:
For years I thought it was Kirsty's backing vocals at the end until a few months back on here someone said it was Alain:eek:

But yes.... a classic B-side:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Edit:
ignore the above message..... thought the song was ''I'd love too'':o
I'm not even pissed.... not had a drink since Sunday:eek:Maybe I need one.....

Last edited:
Also, now that I'm thinking about it, the muffled cry of "YOUR ARSENAL!!" (or, for all we know, "YOUR ARSE N'ALL!" :p ) is always something fun to listen carefully for amongst the other jambles of samples that make the song what it is :thumb:

The main part of the song's top notch but I'm not keen on the coda.
That stuff about being the last truly British people has a bit too much of a white supremacist/BNP vibe about it for my liking...

The main part of the song's top notch but I'm not keen on the coda.
That stuff about being the last truly British people has a bit too much of a white supremacist/BNP vibe about it for my liking...

I guess thats the viewpoint he is writing from in this song, fairly accurate depiction of the type of brutes involved in such actions.

It's highly underated it's fantastic, and i demand it's return to the live set immediately....

Can you think of anyone who's unable to defend themself? Other than an animal? Maybe someone scrutinized but not in a position to say, "that's not the way it was."

Seems like the most difficult position to be in ever, unless you have connections.

Can you think of anyone who's unable to defend themself? Other than an animal? Maybe someone scrutinized but not in a position to say, "that's not the way it was."

Seems like the most difficult position to be in ever, unless you have connections.

How do you mean exactly CG?

It is an under-rated song. Your Arsenal is my favourite album by Morrissey and We'll Let You Know is one of the best tracks on there. Come to think about it I think all the songs on the album are brilliant apart from Certain People I know which I'm not that keen on.

Back
Top Bottom