Morrissey is primarily a White Music thing

M

MozTheatre3000

You mexicans have your Los lobos and other stuff. Please stop contributing to the downfall of Morrissey. he will be kitsch in no time because of you Mexicans. Besides your kind have NO redeeming qualities. I am so angry at all these Mexicans who have adopted MY (caucasians) star. It sickens me, really sickens me to see that you disgusting kind have slandered the great Morrissey.

Leave Moz for the whites.

And no I am not racist, so don't flame me about this.

I don't know other countrys' laws but in Brazil you would be sued (and condamned) for being racist

Re:GREAT, FABRICIO... THAT'S IT... IN OUR COUNTRY, RACISTS GO TO THE JAIL

>
> And no I am not racist, so don't flame me about this.

Well, in that case "we've changed your plea to ... filthy".

We'll flame you for your bad breath, lack of style, and for contaminating the human gene with colour terms.

> You mexicans have your Los lobos and other stuff. Please stop
> contributing to the downfall of Morrissey. he will be kitsch in
> no time because of you Mexicans. Besides your kind have NO
> redeeming qualities. I am so angry at all these Mexicans who
> have adopted MY (caucasians) star. It sickens me, really sickens
> me to see that you disgusting kind have slandered the great
> Morrissey.

> Leave Moz for the whites.

The thing is you say it is a "white music thing" rather than say a UK music thing, which has obviously travelled the globe. What has white got to do with it ? In your terms country music is a white music thing, but would you put that in the same catergory as Moz and The Smiths. Recognize the UK, but don't make it a white issue. Did you not listen to The Specials ?

Re: NO, HITLER, YOU ARE NOT RACIST.

Somnium' i got your mail i think i sent my mail to you and not england4english I agree entirely with you. I thought this guy had valid points when he said he missed the old Morrissey but things have moved on and they are left behind. I didnt mention his attack on Jose as i too thought it was rude and hinted of racism. I attacked this guy for wanting his cake and denyiing others i am happy that you too have discovered Morrisey.Respect to you'Jose and the Hispanic fans. And yes this HItler is a Jerk ~ los LObos?~ Sorry but this guy is a bigot and stuff him.
stephen.

mr. caucasian on fire

how have mexicans contributed to the downfall of morrissey? mr. caucasian, morrissey does not belong to you. i have never seen his albums for sale in the "whites only" section of virgin megastore. but you're in good company with some who visit this site, those who think some people are "useless brown flesh" and "hoochie mexican chicks" etc. you feel sickened? well, there are many neo-nazi sites you can visit to pump up your deflated racial persona.

> You mexicans have your Los lobos and other stuff. Please stop
> contributing to the downfall of Morrissey. he will be kitsch in
> no time because of you Mexicans. Besides your kind have NO
> redeeming qualities. I am so angry at all these Mexicans who
> have adopted MY (caucasians) star. It sickens me, really sickens
> me to see that you disgusting kind have slandered the great
> Morrissey.

> Leave Moz for the whites.

Re: Would you like to be kicked until you had your own special 'colour'?!

Re: NO, HITLER, YOU ARE NOT RACIST.

> Somnium' i got your mail i think i sent my mail to you and not
> england4english I agree entirely with you. I thought this guy
> had valid points when he said he missed the old Morrissey but
> things have moved on and they are left behind. I didnt mention
> his attack on Jose as i too thought it was rude and hinted of
> racism. I attacked this guy for wanting his cake and denyiing
> others i am happy that you too have discovered Morrisey.Respect
> to you'Jose and the Hispanic fans. And yes this HItler is a Jerk
> ~ los LObos?~ Sorry but this guy is a bigot and stuff him.
> stephen.

dear stephen

actually i can understand that guy miss the old morrissey'style, cause i love the smiths, and they were part of my life since i can remember. but he overdid when he came into fascist arguments. i love morrissey not just for his beautiful art, but also for his exemplary behaviour. he has a discreet lifestyle, and he does not need outrageous near him. he was a good company for me when i was a shy teenager, and i was not able to find my place. his message can touch your heart, wherever you live. i love to see those shows were the fans jump to the stage to hug him, full of tears in their eyes. morrissey is a special human being, and i'm proud to be his fan. he never disappointed me. but i am also able to apreciate songs like suffer little children, wich is about those crimes is manchester. i don't need to be british to feel touched by his lyrics. by the way, the firt smiths album is one of my favorites. i love the smiths...really really love them. but if you miss that, you still have the albums, so... let morrissey goes on. and like i said, jose is a latin fan, and a latin man, not a british one... so why compare one thing with other??? i think that he do what he do, because he was touched by moz, like me and you, and honestlly, he is a charming latin fan. i like his picture a lot.

Back
Top Bottom