Morrissey Mentioned by Sarah Silverman in Tweet Related to Ryan Adams

Sarah Silverman mentions Morrissey in a tweet related to Ryan Adams' abusive behaviour.

Via

Ah, got it. I've had my morning coffee!

Ryan Adams told his ex-wife that 'You're not a real musician, because you don't play an instrument'. Sarah Silverman is referring to the fact that Morrissey and others are singers.

Ryan Adams can wave goodbye to his career.

If you haven't read the NYT article, give it a read https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/arts/music/ryan-adams-women-sex.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad your high horse is a Shetland pony that’s back is being broken by all that fat and hypocrisy.

Viva and Reel Around
Both incel's who couldn't get a f*** with an attractive human if their lives depended on it.

Viva and Reel Around
Both incel's who couldn't get a f*** with an attractive human if their lives depended on it.

Incel? Lol. Get a life, c***. I spent the last 7 years with the same person. The day you do something other than jerk it to the Baby Gap catalog, we’ll talk.

Incel? Lol. Get a life, c***. I spent the last 7 years with the same person. The day you do something other than jerk it to the Baby Gap catalog, we’ll talk.
I thought you were no longer in a relationship and it was 'good riddance' and all that?

"Ryan Adams’ Guitarist Todd Wisenbaker Urges Musician to ‘Get Help’

“My life has become a complete shitstorm of someone else’s utter delusion,” guitarist says

Ryan Adams’ guitarist, Todd Wisenbaker, urged Adams to “get help” after the musician was accused of emotional abuse and sexual misconduct by several women in a recent New York Times report.

In a post on Instagram, Wisenbaker suggested that he’d previously known about Adams’ alleged behavior, saying, “There were times when I chose to believe his insane version of the truth because it was easier than believing that anyone is capable of being this much of a monster. It’s sickening and embarrassing. I’ve recently learned that pretty much everything he’s ever told me is a lie upon a lie upon a lie.”"

More https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...isenbaker-statement-abuse-allegations-796221/

I don't know the guy, only the one who sings in "Robinhood". You know it's true.

However I noticed similarities.

1/ Morrissey

"But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it."

"I hate rape... But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed."

2/

Adams recalled the interactions with the women differently, his lawyer said, referring to some of the allegations as “grousing by disgruntled individuals” who blamed Adams for personal or professional disappointments and were now out to harm him.

Ergo:

In a discussion about sexual harassment, the probability of a male singer saying the women who are complaining are just disappointed with their career is actually extremely high.

Innit?

It's a new Godwin's Law. As I have found it I should give it my name but I really want to pay tribute to Morrissey for making it so obvious and as he never invented anything and didn't study anything I think he would like that. And I also want to pay tribute to lady singers who may have been treated unfairly and their mate verbally assaulted by Jesse the flying monkey. Is that true Jesse? Do get help honey.

So, ladies, gents, without further ado, I give you
the Morrissey-Young Law.
Feel free to create the wiki page on my behalf!

You're all very welcome. Everything I do, I do it for you. :sweet:

"Ryan Adams cancels entire UK and Ireland tour

Ryan Adams has cancelled his upcoming tour of the UK and Ireland, in the wake of allegations of sexual misconduct by the star. Nine dates, including two at London's Royal Albert Hall, have been scrapped. Several fans had already sought refunds, saying they could no longer support the artist. "Full refunds to ticket purchasers will be processed by end of day on Monday," said Ticketmaster in a tweet announcing the news."

More https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47416500

About bloody time!

@RyanAdams It's over!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ryan Adams cancels entire UK and Ireland tour

Ryan Adams has cancelled his upcoming tour of the UK and Ireland, in the wake of allegations of sexual misconduct by the star. Nine dates, including two at London's Royal Albert Hall, have been scrapped. Several fans had already sought refunds, saying they could no longer support the artist. "Full refunds to ticket purchasers will be processed by end of day on Monday," said Ticketmaster in a tweet announcing the news."

More https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47416500

About bloody time!

@RyanAdams It's over!

:rolleyes:
WOOOPEEDOO!

:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom