morrissey pic

viva--thanks so much for posting this. He looks gorgeous!!!
This just totally made my day (yes, I know, that's sad)! :o

Thanks vivahate1 :)

must be very recentish

"so yesterday at work, we had an instore with chrissie hynde and james walbourne of the pretenders. among a smaller than expected crowd (which included paul cook of the sex pistols), was my friend szabo's hero..morrissey. apparently, he and chrissie are good friends. he has seen szabo many times while he shopped here or enjoyed a pint up the street at the cat and the fiddle, but yesterday she finally had the nerve to ask him to sign her arm. she ran up the street to true tattoo and an hour and a half later, showed me this. szabo is one the the kindest people i have ever met. to see her so happy and filled with elation was amazing, [...]"

flickrposter took pic from fan szabos myspace site and posted it on flickr on 30. September 2008. If you want to see the meat is murder writing in (fresh n yukky) tatoo -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pudgeyweirdo/2903040936/in/photostream/

That is what I would do. Get Moz to write on me then run to a tattoo shop :D
Just his name would do.

Thank you for the photo and info! Always a nice way to brighten one's day.

Can't emphasize your concluding words enough. :o

Also, I feel like a stalker for doing this, but my curiosity got the best of me.
On Amoeba's site, they have photos from the live in-store sets.

I can vaguely see Moz in the background.

Spot the bequiffed one!*

http://www.amoeba.com/live-shows/pe...james-walbourne-of-the-pretenders/photos.html

The first photo is the clearest.

*All the way to the wall...you can only see his head.

Nice Moz-spotting westie :clap:

Its like a cooler version of ''Wheres Wally'' :p
Or ''Wheres Waldo'' as I believe it is in the US :)

Or ''Wheres Waldo'' as I believe it is in the US :)[/QUOTE]

I can't find him!

I can't find him!

Here he is

pretenders-1-1.jpg

;)

Thank you for the photo and info! Always a nice way to brighten one's day.

Can't emphasize your concluding words enough. :o

Also, I feel like a stalker for doing this, but my curiosity got the best of me.
On Amoeba's site, they have photos from the live in-store sets.

I can vaguely see Moz in the background.

Spot the bequiffed one!*

http://www.amoeba.com/live-shows/pe...james-walbourne-of-the-pretenders/photos.html

The first photo is the clearest.

*All the way to the wall...you can only see his head.

Good Sleuthing Nancy Drew!!! :)

Chrissie looks FANTASTIC. Damn.

Chrissie is playing a small show with the Pretenders in New York on the 7th. I wonder if Morrissey will be there to support her?;)

thanks mozzia, I thought that was him and it looks like he's holding a cat??
I wish there was a close up x

It does! And he's cuddling his girlfriend too. Scandalous. :eek:

Or ''Wheres Waldo'' as I believe it is in the US :)

Thank you. LOL, it is. He stood right out to me. It's kinda crazy that his head is so identifiable, even when blurry, to us. :p

Here he is

pretenders-1-1.jpg

;)

Wow. Whaddan arrow!

Good Sleuthing Nancy Drew!!! :)

Chrissie looks FANTASTIC. Damn.

haha, thank you. That rhyme made me laugh. :D

you`re welcome everyone :) doesn`t he looks gorgeous? i love when he wears those flat caps,he looks so sexy :horny:

thanks mozzia, I thought that was him and it looks like he's holding a cat??
I wish there was a close up x

Haha, I hadn't noticed that before! Whats he doing with a cat in a record store? :p

Thank you. LOL, it is. He stood right out to me. It's kinda crazy that his head is so identifiable, even when blurry, to us. :p

Wow. Whaddan arrow!

Do you think we look at him too much, and thats why his blurry features are so recongisable? :p

And i'm glad you like the arrow. :D I can't take the credit though, as it was just the first appropiate 'sticker' I found on photobucket (i'm far too lazy to draw my own arrow :p )

you`re welcome everyone :) doesn`t he looks gorgeous? i love when he wears those flat caps,he looks so sexy :horny:

Oh he does indeed!

Back
Top Bottom