Morrissey's best solo album?

Which is your favourite Morrissey album?

• Viva Hate

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Kill Uncle

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Your Arsenal

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Vauxhall And I

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • Southpaw Grammar

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Maladjusted

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • You Are The Quarry

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Ringleader Of The Tormentors

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Years Of Refusal

Votes: 12 7.8%

• Total voters
"Vauxhall & I" being the runaway winner is the only thing of interest I find about these poll results :straightface:

I find that "Maladjusted" getting only one vote very strange. That album was my lifeblood for five years until he started touring again and the bootlegs of the "Quarry" concerts started appearing. I don't think it's his best work but in a forum where I'm routinely castigated for disliking "Sweetie Pie" and "Black Eyed Susan" I'd thought there'd be more people championing this album.:confused:

I find that "Maladjusted" getting only one vote very strange. That album was my lifeblood for five years until he started touring again and the bootlegs of the "Quarry" concerts started appearing. I don't think it's his best work but in a forum where I'm routinely castigated for disliking "Sweetie Pie" and "Black Eyed Susan" I'd thought there'd be more people championing this album.:confused:

interesting, i liked "Maladjusted" when it came out, but the longer after he did not tour or make a new album, the more i didnt :lbf:

Well I like sweetie pie - but then again I was just listening to Tony the Pony in the car and singing along to it all the way. Maladjusted is overly dissed... Alma does matter and Trouble Loves me alone is worth the 14 dollars, I love wide to receive... I think it only got one vote cause basically Morrissey is a truly talented artist and did not just have a lucky streak of hits... It always surprises me in a weird and thrilling way when he releases another great album. YOR is genius. Maladjusted mmmhmmm Moz looks good on the cover. I guess we all just have different favs... I will forever defend Kill Uncle though...
All the Lazy Dykes, however, will have to find some other champion cause I hate that song.

Back
Top Bottom