Moz feature in new Viz Magazine

Again. This time about a career change. I particularly liked 'Curled friend is a cobra'.

I don't think this has been posted, apologies if it has.

40696_viz_201709.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the actual content is terribly bad. Why should somenone consider it for more than a second?

Because humour is not sold at the local markets in Argy bargy and maybe you would need half a kilo of it.

In your opinion

Of course. A bad opinion is better than no opinion at all. At least I read it. Anyway, my whole opinion is the writer is quite good, but the article is terribly bad considering the opportunity of writing a satire about Morrissey with the chance of being published. Such a waste of everything. What's your opinion?

i didnt read it as meaning to be a satire of morrissey but rather meaning to be a satire of those ridiculous tabloid magazines that come up with farfetched stories. the way its' written seems to be mimicking those rather than mimicking morrissey.

Good morning solo numpties and naysayers. IF you had been following along over the past several years, you would KNOW that OM sends signs to me and a select group of believers via multiple channels and that not only once, but SIX times it was predicted by OM himself that Morrissey would eventually make the career change to become a snake charmer sometime before the year 2025.

6 years ago I stumbled upon the website Morrissey's World and since then, our journey has been NOTHING short of spectacular. Snakes AND charmers have been mentioned many times, you know - yet here you all are, shocked that it's come to this.

I realise most of you are nonbelievers, but I TRIED to tell you that you can reach him AND communicate with him through my website, yet you all REFUSED to take any notice of this INCREDIBLE opportunity to interact with fake Morrissey online.

This is just one of the many signs and predictions you could have been a part of, so if it breaks your heart then don't come running to me.

All eyes on the snakes OO

Good morning solo numpties and naysayers. IF you had been following along over the past several years, you would KNOW that OM sends signs to me and a select group of believers via multiple channels and that not only once, but SIX times it was predicted by OM himself that Morrissey would eventually make the career change to become a snake charmer sometime before the year 2025.

6 years ago I stumbled upon the website Morrissey's World and since then, our journey has been NOTHING short of spectacular. Snakes AND charmers have been mentioned many times, you know - yet here you all are, shocked that it's come to this.

I realise most of you are nonbelievers, but I TRIED to tell you that you can reach him AND communicate with him through my website, yet you all REFUSED to take any notice of this INCREDIBLE opportunity to interact with fake Morrissey online.

This is just one of the many signs and predictions you could have been a part of, so if it breaks your heart then don't come running to me.

All eyes on the snakes OO

I prefer to let it break my heart.
How do you suppose I come running to you if it breaks my legs?
In a wheelchair?

Always wondered about that line, there must be some fuzzy Moz-logic in it but I didn't find it, yet. Still funny.

Back
Top Bottom