New album?

G

Girlinabox

Hey! Is it true that Moz will be releasing a new album around May 2004? Has any tracks "leaked out" anywhere? Any ideas on what his sound will be like now?

Also: has anyone seen the My Life with Morrissey film yet? Supposively,it's about an "obssessed fan" who goes to "great lengths" to meet him. Is it worth a viewing?

GB

a handful of tracks were previewed on the last tour, and they might be able to be heard here:

http://mrsshankly.homestead.com/files/mp3week.html

In my opinion, I thought four of the five songs were quite good, two being excellent.

The titles of the songs are (in order of my preferance): "Irish Blood, English Heart," "The First of the Gang to Die," "I Like You," "The World is Full of Crashing Bores," and "Mexico."

No official word yet on whether or not some, or all, of these tunes will be included on the new record, although "First of the Gang To Die" is widely-rumored to be the first single.

He is working with a contemporary rock producer, Jerry Finn, so it will be interesting to see how this album turns out. I am optomistic.

> a handful of tracks were previewed on the last tour, and they might be
> able to be heard here:

> http://mrsshankly.homestead.com/files/mp3week.html In my opinion, I
> thought four of the five songs were quite good, two being excellent.

> The titles of the songs are (in order of my preferance): "Irish
> Blood, English Heart," "The First of the Gang to Die,"
> "I Like You," "The World is Full of Crashing Bores,"
> and "Mexico."

> No official word yet on whether or not some, or all, of these tunes will
> be included on the new record, although "First of the Gang To
> Die" is widely-rumored to be the first single.

> He is working with a contemporary rock producer, Jerry Finn, so it will be
> interesting to see how this album turns out. I am optomistic.

I think I have downloaded these (live) before. I'll have to look through my collection. Thanks for the tip,Harsh Truth =)

GB