New Morrissey interview @ Greek online mag POPAGANDA.GR

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love love how Morrissey politely and succinctly shoots down every carefully constructed theory the interviewer has.

I noticed that. And I routinely notice it amongst some of my friends and others I observe. What is it a sign of? Any shrinks in the house?

I believe he does not own a cell phone, but this being homeless and not settling down crap is such a publicity stunt. I hope Nancy isn't reading this or maybe she just knows he needs to keep up that image for his fans.

I noticed that. And I routinely notice it amongst some of my friends and others I observe. What is it a sign of? Any shrinks in the house?

I think it has something to do with calling out bullshit, in the nicest possible way of course.

I believe he does not own a cell phone, but this being homeless and not settling down crap is such a publicity stunt. I hope Nancy isn't reading this or maybe she just knows he needs to keep up that image for his fans.

Big S, little a, little n, big D, little u, little s, big KY.

Always hilarious when those who are not in a position to know the truth routinely present assumptions as facts.

Probably the best interview of his I've read in years. So clearly on point. It is always interesting to see the result of the mix between Moz's own mood and his reaction to the interviewer or the nature of the questions put to him. This appears to be a perfect match where the questions were thoughtful enough, the interviewer having known enough, and Moz being receptive enough, to produce some great responses not entirely housed in tongue-in-cheek wit. Well done!

Oh my god shut up this joke is old and tired.

That was a great interview. Probing questions and lucid informative answers from the Moz. Excellent translation too.

It shows how important it is to get someone who Moz can relate too. I'm thinking back to old Smiths interviews between Moz and Dave Fanning for Radio 2FM, where they spent half the interview laughing. Not at all like the recent style where interviewer is out to get the interviewee or show that they are smarter.

Last edited:
I am so happy Morrissey is well and giving these interviews. Is anyone actually learning anything new? What's the deal? Poor ticket sales?

Score -1 (redundant)

Back
Top Bottom