New Rough Trade Book

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Just got this today. No chance to read it all yet, but a brief flick through reveals a wealth of Smiths information, and loads of pictures I've not seen before of Moz & the band. Back in a couple of days with a review...

Peter

I will be stroking myself in anticipation of your review. As I am sure you will be doing over the photos. :)

I will be stroking myself in anticipation of your review. As I am sure you will be doing over the photos. :)

That's nice of you. Someone asked for a review so there we go. Imitation and all that. Lovely. But why keep posting through Anonnymouse?

Peter

That's nice of you. Someone asked for a review so there we go. Imitation and all that. Lovely. But why keep posting through Anonnymouse?

Peter

Many thanks. One can only assume the review will provide us with the usual insightful articulations we have come to expect from a man of your stature.

Btw, it's "Anonymouse" not "Anonnymouse" as you mention. (As I know you have a fondness of correcting others spelling mistakes - I would normally not have mentioned such a thing) :) And why do you keep posting through your BTCENTRALPLUS IP?.... Similar question really.... :)

Gary

Last edited:
Many thanks. One can only assume the review will provide us with the usual insightful articulations we have come to expect from a man of your stature.

Btw, it's "Anonymouse" not "Anonnymouse" as you mention. (As I know you have a fondness of correcting others spelling mistakes - I would normally not have mentioned such a thing) :) And why do you keep posting through your BTCENTRALPLUS IP?.... Similar question really.... :)

Gary

Excellent spelling correction, but poor question logic. You have to actually go out of your way to mask your real IP by going through the anonymouse proxy, then connect to this website and post, whereas I just sit here and post like 99% of the users here. Why feel the need to go through a proxy - what do you have to hide, "Gary"?

Peter

Excellent spelling correction, but poor question logic. You have to actually go out of your way to mask your real IP by going through the anonymouse proxy, then connect to this website and post, whereas I just sit here and post like 99% of the users here. Why feel the need to go through a proxy - what do you have to hide, "Gary"?

Peter

Many thanks. :) Well, you don't have to go out of your way to mask it. instead of typing in www.morrissey-solo.com click on your bookmarks (one single click is all it requires to access a bookmark FYI), then type in www.morrissey-solo.com. Unless you define performing 1 single click as going out of your way, (which I doubt most people would agree with)

I have nothing to hide; I don't want people to know my IP, why should I trust people who readily have access to my personal IP on this forum? I can't see a good reason, (bearing in mind some of the posts made by certain cloying individuals that can see IP's on this board). I cannot see your IP, so why should you see mine?

It's a non starter from your point of view really this chat, I would suggest you take this topic off the board "Peter". Then repost a thread reviewing the Rough Trade book that demonstrates your usual trainspotting insightfulness. :) no, really..... I look forward to it.

Last edited:
Hi Peter,

Not sure where this conversation is going but I for one am still looking forward to your review.

All the best,
Jason.

(Are you buying the Johnny Marr book?)

Hi Peter,

Not sure where this conversation is going but I for one am still looking forward to your review.

All the best,
Jason.

(Are you buying the Johnny Marr book?)

<Sigh>

Ta very much Jason. I've re-read the Rough Trade book now, and I'm probably a little less enthusiastic than I was. Still, some great pictures. Must buy a new scanner. I got an e-mail from Amazon saying the Marr book will arrive tomorrow, when I'm in Dublin. I think, and hope that the Marr book will be the most accurate insight into the Smiths days we've had; we'll know in a couple of days.

Best Wishes,

Peter

Back
Top Bottom