New Smiths / Moz book

some questions

First of all, that's could be a promising book.

-will it indicate the the sites involved in the horrible Moor murders? Are you ready to tke the heat if you include them?
-does it have pictures?
-does it the indicate places Morrissey has lived?
-will it be available through Amazon?

Good luck!

some answers

> First of all, that's could be a promising book.

> -will it indicate the the sites involved in the horrible Moor murders? Are
> you ready to tke the heat if you include them?
> -does it have pictures?
> -does it the indicate places Morrissey has lived?
> -will it be available through Amazon?

> Good luck!

I thought long and hard and concluded that if I didnt list Saddleworth Moor the book would be incomplete. Therefore I do give directions to the moor but have done so without pictures and havent quoted the 'over the moors' or mentioned the childrens name as the song does. I am ready for possible flack, but I havent written anything that hasn't been mentioned in other Smiths books or many other books written on the subject.
Everywhere else has pictures.
Morrissey's first two homes in Hulme are long since demolished, but Kings Road, Stretford is in there.
As for Amazon, I dont know! I shall have a chat with my publishers, but they will be able to take credit card details from the website.
Hope this answers your questions.

> www.morrisseys-manchester.com

"BTW Grim, the book isn't some kind of guide to The Smiths/Morrissey's Manchester is it, or am I reading too much into the wording?"

Well blow me, I even managed to get the title of the book right (well sorta), move over Mystic Meg.

Grim.. you should write one..' How to see Manchester in a city bedecked Corsa'!

Re: Grim.. you should write one..' How to see Manchester in a city bedecked Corsa'!

Have you any idea quite how barking mad the Ruffian is?

Re: Grim.. you should write one..' How to see Manchester in a city bedecked Corsa'!

> Have you any idea quite how barking mad the Ruffian is?

Woof, I'll tell you the story of why I've got a pic of the back of my car on Friday.
Grim

corsa1.gif

Back
Top Bottom