On Andy Rourke's website I was not only Andrea but also ison,Peach and Simon as well!!!

A

Andy I.

ison just said hello. Peach said something about Moondog One and Simon said something about 24 hour party people and something else. This was when the guest thing worked on Andy Rourke's site. When that stopped I couldn't go on the site even as Andrea the name I registard with but I didn't register right my e-mail went wrong.

> ison just said hello. Peach said something about Moondog One and Simon
> said something about 24 hour party people and something else. This was
> when the guest thing worked on Andy Rourke's site. When that stopped I
> couldn't go on the site even as Andrea the name I registard with but I
> didn't register right my e-mail went wrong.

Ah, the truth's coming out now!

info for Andy I.

> Ah, the truth's coming out now!

Andrea, go to wwww.hotmail.com , there you can get a free hotmail adress which you can use to register for Andy Rourke's site!

Re: info for Andy I.

what is the address for Andy Rourke's site?

Re: Andy Rourke's site is www.andyrourke.info

www.andyrourke.info I hope that helps you.

A nice lookin' site

does it actually have any news on it?

and what's up with asking johnny rogan to write an intro to a website?

i didn't read it, but the scrolling feature was cruel in that there was no quick way to get to the by-line. probably done intentionally

Re: Do you know the Leonard Chohen song called "Suzanne"?

It is from the 1968 album "Songs of Leonard Cohen". "Suzanne" is a beautiful song. It is one of my favourite songs. Nina Simone did a cover of it once and others have too.

Re: Some more songs I like from the 1968 album "Songs of Leonard Cohen".

As well as well as the song "Suzanne", I also like "The Stranger Song" a lot and "So long, Marianne" is it about Marianne Faithfull? who knows? she thinks it is.

Back
Top Bottom