Pete Burns chats about Morrissey

lainey

someone was asking me about this so I 've bumped it.
from a radio interview where Pete Burns chats about Sinead O'Conner.

PETE: -I really dont know her, but she lived opposite for a brief - um - period of time and I was friends of Morrissey he came to my house and as you do- you say, "Sinead O'Conner lives over there - well, Morrissey was a bit of - er - trouble maker - I think he is funny, but he really did cause trouble and this one particualar day, I was going into hospital, I had a kidney stone which is like really painfull - and I was just - I didnt know what - it was - I thought I was having a baby- and I was leaving to get into this taxie to take me to the hospital to find out why I was in this pain and Sinead O'Conner came running up the path with fists behind her back - and she's going (Peter does a very good Irish accent)
" You got tellescops traind on my window and your taking papparatzzi phots of me" - and I-I just didnt know what the hell she was talking about, "Morrissey told- Morrissey told me " - and it was just Morrissey's way to have a laugh.

That Pete Burns lives opposite and he is watching you -- well, there wasnt anything that interesting to see, because she spent most of her time sitting on the door step sobing, in the morning-- she was always crying - she was realy having a hard time, an- Morrissey had done that and she went off the deep end, thinking I was watching her -- but then - if im really going to be serious - she had no curtains on her windows and there was candles every where -- and everybody looked throu Sineads window

Re: Pete chats about Morrissey

no idea why it says game??????? I can't remove it.

Re: hmmmm

Better not use prefix when you post a thread.

I think that was why she asked to have it removed. It was an accident.

no idea why it says game??????? I can't remove it.

silly me:rolleyes:

so this thread has been unblocked. I've no idea why it was blocked in the first place:straightface:.
Anyway I love this Morrissey, having fun and walking away from the mischief he's created before the fireworks.
How very cat like.:D

silly me:rolleyes:

so this thread has been unblocked. I've no idea why it was blocked in the first place:straightface:.
Anyway I love this Morrissey, having fun and walking away from the mischief he's created before the fireworks.
How very cat like.:D

The thread was accidentally locked when the Game tag was being removed.

someone was asking me about this so I 've bumped it.
from a radio interview where Pete Burns chats about Sinead O'Conner.

PETE: -I really dont know her, but she lived opposite for a brief - um - period of time and I was friends of Morrissey he came to my house and as you do- you say, "Sinead O'Conner lives over there - well, Morrissey was a bit of - er - trouble maker - I think he is funny, but he really did cause trouble and this one particualar day, I was going into hospital, I had a kidney stone which is like really painfull - and I was just - I didnt know what - it was - I thought I was having a baby- and I was leaving to get into this taxie to take me to the hospital to find out why I was in this pain and Sinead O'Conner came running up the path with fists behind her back - and she's going (Peter does a very good Irish accent)
" You got tellescops traind on my window and your taking papparatzzi phots of me" - and I-I just didnt know what the hell she was talking about, "Morrissey told- Morrissey told me " - and it was just Morrissey's way to have a laugh.

That Pete Burns lives opposite and he is watching you -- well, there wasnt anything that interesting to see, because she spent most of her time sitting on the door step sobing, in the morning-- she was always crying - she was realy having a hard time, an- Morrissey had done that and she went off the deep end, thinking I was watching her -- but then - if im really going to be serious - she had no curtains on her windows and there was candles every where -- and everybody looked throu Sineads window
:rofl:

I guess I missed this the first time you posted it.

I can just see Morrissey confronting a distraught Sinead and saying *sotto voce*: "Pete's been spying on you, you know."

Too funny (and just a little bit mean).

The thread was accidentally locked when the Game tag was being removed.

yes, it's just been explained to me.
I thought maybe the subject matter was too hot to handle;)

yes, it's just been explained to me.
I thought maybe the subject matter was too hot to handle;)

Nah. We can take the heat. Good story. Glad you reposted it. I missed it before.

Back
Top Bottom