questions from a dj

morgan407

Hello all.

For a while now I've been in pursuit of how to go about contacting Morrissey's publisher/manager/whoever. The reason being is that I work at a station -- WUEV 91.5 (if you google it you can see our ~amazing, fantastical, wonderous~ website, aha. But in all honesty it needs to be updated really badly :() -- and am producer/DJ for an alternative music program on Sunday from 10:30 to 1 called the Other Side. I was hoping to send a few interview questions to said manager/publisher/whoever to see if I could possibly get an answer. I frequently play The Smiths and Morrissey solo on the show, and it would be quite amazing if I managed to get a few answers from him. So far our show has talked to Bedroom Eyes and Augustana so it's a long shot getting someone like him, but! I wanted to see what I could do. This board has been very helpful in the past, and any information you have would be wonderful.

Thanks so much

Hello all.

For a while now I've been in pursuit of how to go about contacting Morrissey's publisher/manager/whoever. The reason being is that I work at a station -- WUEV 91.5 (if you google it you can see our ~amazing, fantastical, wonderous~ website, aha. But in all honesty it needs to be updated really badly :() -- and am producer/DJ for an alternative music program on Sunday from 10:30 to 1 called the Other Side. I was hoping to send a few interview questions to said manager/publisher/whoever to see if I could possibly get an answer. I frequently play The Smiths and Morrissey solo on the show, and it would be quite amazing if I managed to get a few answers from him. So far our show has talked to Bedroom Eyes and Augustana so it's a long shot getting someone like him, but! I wanted to see what I could do. This board has been very helpful in the past, and any information you have would be wonderful.

Thanks so much

You probably don't want to grapple with Morrissey unless it's an in-studio thing where you can give him a stiff drink or two. Did you even hear the Detergent O Leary interview? Ha!

D: No. I didn't. I just wanted to ask about his autobiography and a few things about Very Best Of. :( But I don't think Morrissey is going to fly all the way to America just for one interview, drinks aplenty or no.

Well this is depressing :((

If you don't have a full 14 minutes to spare you can skip to 13:40 and get the general gist of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...Well. I don't think that was too bad in general -- just Moz enjoying giving someone a hard time. But I really do have a hard time of seeing it get that bad via a few questions sent to his publisher/manager/whoever via email. Still, though. I see your point for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom