Request: Morrissey's Ring

vauxhall2003

Still Ill
Hello friends,

have you got some close-ups of his ring he is wearing this year. Or does anybody know what on it?
See You soon,
Steven

All I know that it is (or atleast were in Gothenburg) a silver ring with many tiny diamond like stones.

Not showing off or anything, but I kissed his ring at Liverpool, I couldnt describe it but it was hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morrissey005.jpg

This is Morrisseys most up to date ring. This was taken not long after I had kissed it, in fact this is the actual one from that momentous occasion..............have I mentioned that I kissed his ring at Liverpool??????

IMG_0266.jpg

This is Morrisseys most up to date ring. This was taken not long after I had kissed it, in fact this is the actual one from that momentous occasion..............have I mentioned that I kissed his ring at Liverpool??????

IMG_0266.jpg

Have you watched the disney version of robin hood?
They kiss the king's rings on his fingers and the jewels were sucked from the actual ring....ahh memories :)

Maybe someone should try that :rolleyes:

Have you watched the disney version of robin hood?
They kiss the king's rings on his fingers and the jewels were sucked from the actual ring....ahh memories :)

Maybe someone should try that :rolleyes:

I actually banged my tooth on the silver / white gold part! I wonder if I could have sued him if it had chipped???

Back
Top Bottom