Ringleader of the Tormentors is

R

ringtosser

a BIG FAT DISAPPOINTMENT. Anyone who says otherwise is a LIAR, I'm not joking. I've just listened to the Amazon stream, and the album is abominable. After twenty years of rabid fandom, it's time to call it a day...

I'd respectfully disagree... but to each his or her own. I'm honestly very pleased with the album. From some of the less than positive reviews, I was expecting to be very disappointed. To my surprise, quite the opposite. I actually love this album. I have not been so pleased in far too many years.

I'd like to hear more from those who are disappointed why they are disappointed.

I'll never be anybody's hero now... amazing. I've been on here drivelling about several songs now. I'm really quite pleased with this album... Is something wrong with me? I have not posted on the general forum like this since "Alam Matters" was released. And at that time, I was trying to justify why that was a great single.

Now, I'm typing as I listen to "In The Future When All's Well", and I feel no need to try to justify why I love this song. Maybe it's just me that's changed, or maybe it's just that I honestly love this, and most of the other songs, and I don't have to justify to me or anyone else why I love them.

I'm on my fourth round with the album, and I don't feel any less excited than I did on the first round. I'm pretty sure I am not pulling the wool over my own eyes (or ears...) this time.

I don't trust anyone who abandons an artist after one listen to one album despoite 20 yrs of fandom. Take some meds babe!

> I don't trust anyone who abandons an artist after one listen to one album
> despoite 20 yrs of fandom. Take some meds babe!
i agree with that statement, but I have never heard a morrissey album that had to "grow on me" it puzzels me honestly. I waited with anticipation for every moz release since start, this one by far is a stretch for me. But who knows i am praying i will report otherwise soon.

Back
Top Bottom