site downtime 7/19

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Site was down for approximately 12 hours on 7/19 due to a server crash. It's back up now after a reboot. I was on a plane from the west to the east coast so was not able to get to it faster, sorry for the inconvenience.

Site was down for approximately 12 hours on 7/19 due to a server crash. It's back up now after a reboot. I was on a plane from the west to the east coast so was not able to get to it faster, sorry for the inconvenience.

yeah i fell asleep at work all night thanks to no mozsolo!! i went through some serious withdrawals davidt. THANKS ALOT! :mad:

...j/k. ;)

it's okay, we didn't mind.

But darling, not everyone is as lucky as us and able to entertain themselves without solo access :p

that's a fair point, baby, but i don't want to know about their, erm, "solo access"; they can keep that to themselves

that's a fair point, baby, but i don't want to know about their, erm, "solo access"; they can keep that to themselves
hmmmmmmmmmm.........do you want to know about mine though :D

why is there no :puking up my guts: icon? I think davidt needs to make one in honor of the H's!
images

images

Last edited:
Thanks for the note, David. I figured it wasn't "me" but I missed it nonetheless. I look forward to my daily dose of Morrissey, so yeah--I was jonesin a bit! :D I got my fix surfing (my new Chicago friend!) comtesse's site the arcaneoldwardrobe. Keep up the good work, and inform us next time you plan to take vacation ~ha!

I know. I tried to sign in here. I was horrified.
Glad it's okay now.:)

If your life was seriously affected by this...I think you need to re-examine your priorities....

I was actually a bit upset because I needed to download some files again...

So I point the finger at ME first

Back
Top Bottom