The Pimp is a good helpful person

Re:Hmmm...tricky one. You decide. I'd rather not get involved.

Would you like us to leave you alone with yourself Patty? Cuckoo!

> I(unlike some here who claim they're fans)worship the f***in ground
> morrissey walks on. He is the ultimate to me. Anyone trashes him,his
> music,whatever....they get dealt with. Simple as that. I think thats not a
> bad thing,someone always sticking up for morrissey??? dont you agree???

I am sure the man himself is overjoyed by your enthousiasm and commitment!

Damn,yeah,you useless f***knuckle....... That would surely require a beating from the PIMP,if someone did that to me,but relax,it would never happen. First off,i dont screw over my friends,second off,I know how shitty that is to do to someone. Worry about yourself more than me...ok f***face???? thanks....

Re:people forget who moulded and shaped The Pimple into the sociable creature he is today.

But people ahvent forgotten that you blow baboons at the zoo. Dont flatter yourself anus,you're not that cool. Ive forgotten more than you know,the only thing youve "taught me" is...... That even dickwads like you....need to make yourself feel better by lying to people. Its ok though,we still think you're a loser...and we still know IM the PIMP of the f***in nation. Stick to what you're good at,blowing baboons,and whatever else it is you're good at.

Re: Would you like us to leave you alone with yourself Patty? Cuckoo!

hahaha too funny. patricias been cuckoo for a while now,I just dont think he realizes it yet. Thats what we're here for though.

Re:people forget who moulded and shaped The Pimple into the sociable creature he is today.

And dont flatter yourself by thinking I would ever let you into the PIMP palace to stay. Id have to implode the place right after you left,I dont hang around with losers,which is why id never let you in my house f***stain. The only good things your good for are:blowing baboons and mowing lawns. Got that patricia?????