True-to-You Says: BOSTON'S ON!

But...

Atlantic City won't be rescheduled...

Hi Nugzie !! :)

yes you are always kidding!!! but i am extra sensitive these days. :( and even if it is rescheduled, I won't have anyone special to go wif :(

We can all draw straws to see who the lucky guy that gets to fly out to go with you? I can rig it if there's someone in particular you want to go with...

i wonder when we will be informed about ny area makeups.

I hope soon!! If he's feeling better he should reschedule....no matter how well the MSG show sold, it's still MSG. I think he'd be foolish to not reschedule a gig like that.

Please please please, people in Boston, take good pics tonight, and hurry back over here to post them and tell us all about it. Please? :p I'm having Moz withdrawal symptoms.

Please please please, people in Boston, take good pics tonight, and hurry back over here to post them and tell us all about it. Please? :p I'm having Moz withdrawal symptoms.

Ok I am bringing my good camera and taking lots of video:) Brand new camera..too.
Cant wait..post later tonight.

Yayyy! I can't believe I'm here again, so soon. Not a whole lot of people here at this time, compared to the other night. Hopefully it'll fill up by the time Moz is onstage!

Back
Top Bottom