unofficial Morrissey myspace pages gone!!

WinkWink

Banned
I wanted to put a morrissey solo song up on my myspace, but the only page that pops up after a search is morrissey's official myspace page. there used to be a lot of unofficial pages with older morrissey songs. myspace is going to shoot themselves in the foot if they start to please the music industry and not the customer.

I wanted to put a morrissey solo song up on my myspace, but the only page that pops up after a search is morrissey's official myspace page. there used to be a lot of unofficial pages with older morrissey songs. myspace is going to shoot themselves in the foot if they start to please the music industry and not the customer.
myspace is owned by fox
iT IS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE THERe

myspace is owned by fox
iT IS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE THERe

Myspace is THE DEVIL...

It OWNS everything and anything you put on "your" Page...your photos, your music...etc...etc.

Myspace is THE DEVIL...
i agree
& i love that phrase :)
chickenlittle.gif

Myspace is THE DEVIL...

It OWNS everything and anything you put on "your" Page...your photos, your music...etc...etc.

now way!!! hello, it's MY SPACE, not theirs.

i don't see how it matters that they own what is on the page. take it off if you don't want them to have it. I'm sure they don't own morrissey's songs because they are on myspace:rolleyes:

now way!!! hello, it's MY SPACE, not theirs.

i don't see how it matters that they own what is on the page. take it off if you don't want them to have it. I'm sure they don't own morrissey's songs because they are on myspace:rolleyes:

Why do you think so many bands are removing their music off of MYspace? If you read the fine print it says that everything posted is PROPERTY of Myspace...so if you upload a photo and MySpace wants to use it in an advertisement...Guess what...they don't have to pay you anything...same with Music...if they want to use music that's been posted on their website...they can do it...

Read between the lines

Why do you think so many bands are removing their music off of MYspace? If you read the fine print it says that everything posted is PROPERTY of Myspace...so if you upload a photo and MySpace wants to use it in an advertisement...Guess what...they don't have to pay you anything...same with Music...if they want to use music that's been posted on their website...they can do it...

Read between the lines

but they will still give you advertisement...free promotion.

does this mean once you post a song on myspace, you can't release it on cd and profit from it?

Last edited:
but they will still give you advertisement...

does this mean once you post a song on myspace, you can't release it on cd and profit from it?

No..what it means is they don't have to pay you if they want to use it...So say they want to use Suedehead to promote MySpace, if Morrissey has it on HIS offical site, then they can use it...that's why many artist are removing their music from MySpace

No..what it means is they don't have to pay you if they want to use it...So say they want to use Suedehead to promote MySpace, if Morrissey has it on HIS offical site, then they can use it...that's why many artist are removing their music from MySpace

oh who cares.

they don't own it. it means they can use what you post on their site. their site they own.

oh who cares.

they don't own it. it means they can use what you post on their site. their site they own.

Ok if you're okay with your photos being used by Myspace without your permission....

Seriously...People need to get out of MySpace and into the real world...

They need to do a study on MySpace addiction...and for that matter, internet addiction

Back
Top Bottom