Viv Nicholson dies at age 79

Re: Viv Nicholson Dies

Aww how sad, she died from Dementia as well, a crippling illness.

She was on one of my fave single covers as well

10zrdox.jpg

Rest in peace Viv!

I have an extra copy of this book. It is an amazing read. What a story!! Let me know if anyone is interested. RIP Viv Nicholson...

if so, i wonder why he stiffed Billie Whitelaw then?, not hot or famous enough, just the pinterest celebs ey moz

how can you forget this?!

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/M...nBnXkFtZTcwMDY4NDYwOA@@._V1._SX640_SY982_.jpg

and Liz taylor

The honest and simple answer is that Moz only notices and pay tribute to gay icons and those you mentioned were not that. Viv Nicholson qualified as one cause of her reaction to winning a lot of money cause spending a lot of money is a very gay quality and gay men will adore that attitude.

The honest and simple answer is that Moz only notices and pay tribute to gay icons and those you mentioned were not that. Viv Nicholson qualified as one cause of her reaction to winning a lot of money cause spending a lot of money is a very gay quality and gay men will adore that attitude.

First of all thats stereotyping, second of all, he did not post anything on tty about viv either and billie was on a Smiths cover and Liz Taylor was mentioned in the autobio. Lauren bacall got a tty post and she is no gay icon

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom