What does Morrissey do after he finishes his gig?

What does Morrissey do after he finishes his gig?

• zone out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hop into car and go to hotel

• Go to bed

• Total voters
has a big poo

tumblr_m2aps3qZl51r8ue0io1_400.gif

has a big poo

tumblr_m2aps3qZl51r8ue0io1_400.gif

That's the motion I sometimes make when trying to get rid of that last little nugget that seems to want to stick to the anus.
But this thread is not about me and my toilet habits. And I don't want to become a fecal point of someone else's thread. God forbid.

We're in The Pigsty, she can't touch us. Supposedly.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? But I've been warned by Site Administrator about something I said here. The fact it was obviously a joke was plain to see for all, except those with functioning brains.
I could happily slag her off till the cows come home, but she doesn't warrant the attention. She'll have enough on her plate anyway, what with 86 year old Phyllis having to go get her bunions treated, little Kewpie will have to work double the hours at the charity shop tomorrow. 3 hours unpaid, useless work. Thank you, New Labour!

* most of this post was also a joke. I'll point out when I'm not being serious from now on so as not to confuse the simple people here. Well, the two simple people here.

Last edited:
That's the motion I sometimes make when trying to get rid of that last little nugget that seems to want to stick to the anus.
But this thread is not about me and my toilet habits. And I don't want to become a fecal point of someone else's thread. God forbid.

Give it a lttle nip.

Back
Top Bottom