What would be your 'Open Letter To Morrissey'

George Lucas said something dodgy a long time ago, and Steven Spielberg joined in, I've never seen more compelling evidence that the world is going to shit now. Bravo. *handclap*

George Lucas said something dodgy a long time ago, and Steven Spielberg joined in, I've never seen more compelling evidence that the world is going to shit now. Bravo. *handclap*
And by doing so you approved the actions of two paedophiles, well done I hope you feel proud.

I read the first page of the thread and then read the last page, and am disappointed but not surprised that it ended in a defense of white nationalism.

My letter:

Moz,

You were playing a character. We all know it. As much as you gave Bowie shit, you were as much as character actor he was. You played the horrible miserable sadsack, but you did it with a wink. People could read into your lyrics and find the Pope of Mope, but they would miss the humor. "Now I know how Joan of Arc felt" is one of the most hysterical lyrics in all of western music. But somewhere along the line, you became the cliche. You became the role you were playing. You became the miserable self-loathing sadsack. You also lost the humor along the way. Call Johnny.

-Me

I read the first page of the thread and then read the last page, and am disappointed but not surprised that it ended in a defense of white nationalism.

My letter:

Moz,

You were playing a character. We all know it. As much as you gave Bowie shit, you were as much as character actor he was. You played the horrible miserable sadsack, but you did it with a wink. People could read into your lyrics and find the Pope of Mope, but they would miss the humor. "Now I know how Joan of Arc felt" is one of the most hysterical lyrics in all of western music. But somewhere along the line, you became the cliche. You became the role you were playing. You became the miserable self-loathing sadsack. You also lost the humor along the way. Call Johnny.

-Me
And you discovered that you had been living a lie and nothing will ever give you back all the time and effort you wasted.

Tough!

Ok Enoch :thumb:

You lot really do never tire of being wrong :crazy:

The only member of the desert dry land Antifa has spoken from his armchair watching men with firm bottoms playing with the biggest dildos ever seen.
If you open your mouth again sand will find its way to your lungs. You love in a town that looks like the set for Poltergeist.

Carol-Anne!

Heather-Carol-Anne-heather-michele-orourke-36996351-500-236.gif

My letter:

Moz,

-Me

Right, Drama J aka Mr Me and My Dystopia is a regular laugh a minute.:crazy:

Ok Enoch :thumb:

You lot really do never tire of being wrong :crazy:

Except Enoch was right, in fact the only way in which he was "wrong" was that he didn't go far enough with what he said; if anything he underestimated what was to come. If you told Enoch back then that in 2018 there would be hundreds of acid attacks in the capital every year, the indigenous Brits there would be a minority, and 'Asian' grooming gangs would be active in numerous parts of the country, he might very well have thought that you were exaggerating. So what the hell are you talking about?

Except Enoch was right, in fact the only way in which he was "wrong" was that he didn't go far enough with what he said; if anything he underestimated what was to come. If you told Enoch back then that in 2018 there would be hundreds of acid attacks in the capital every year, the indigenous Brits there would be a minority, and 'Asian' grooming gangs would be active in numerous parts of the country, he might very well have thought that you were exaggerating. So what the hell are you talking about?
As right in fact as Breivik with the difference that Breivik had no idea his predictions would become reality so much earlier than he thought.
Only people like us living life with our eyes and ears open will realise that.

Dear Dear Morrissey

Keep going, knowing i will never condemn you
because loyalty never tested is not loyalty at all
and those tidings of comfort and joy
that saw me free and clear
mean i remain in debt in life
forever.

smiler.

Last edited:
Dear Moz you miserable git!

If you ever pop down to Tesco please buy the following:

Pen
Paper
Rope
Diaper for grown ups

Last-and-least:

Please, where are:
1. The Naked Civil Servant !!!!!
2. The Brow of My Beloved
3. Diana Doors
4. I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed
5. This Song Doesn't End When It's OVER !

It's not over (until the fat lady sings.)

Viva Morrissey,
Hazard
x

Back
Top Bottom