Who is Jake?

Re: touch my monkey

> Colin, you're a sad little sh*t. Morrissey's a homo.
LABELS! Morrissey is NOT a "homo." To be a "homo" would mean that a) you ONLY have (or have had) sex with your own gender, and b) you HAVE SEX. I can only go by what Morrissey coyly tells us, so I'd have to assume that both these conditions don't apply to him (for the most part)

BTW: that caption you've included underneath Mike Patton's picture disturbs me. Just what exactly did you mean by that? I'm sure Mike wouldn't agree with you - did you know Roddy's gay? (duh)

touch my monkey again, ho

Um YEAH, I know a hell of a lot more about Roddy than you could ever pretend to...get over yourself. Also, your definition of "homo" isn't terribly informed...in fact it's pretty damn far from true. Many, if not most, homos have had some sexual experience with women, and still definite themselves consistently as gay.

If you think Morrissey hasn't had sex, you're kidding yourself.
Maybe you're one of those naive, young new fans...¿ LABELS! Morrissey is NOT a "homo." To be a¿ "homo" would mean that a) you ONLY have (or have had)¿ sex with your own gender, and b) you HAVE SEX. I can only go by¿ what Morrissey coyly tells us, so I'd have to assume that both¿ these conditions don't apply to him (for the most part)¿ BTW: that caption you've included underneath Mike Patton's¿ picture disturbs me. Just what exactly did you mean by that? I'm¿ sure Mike wouldn't agree with you - did you know Roddy's gay?¿ (duh)

RuPaul is more of a man than "Moz" will ever be.
981031conductor.jpg

Re: touch my monkey again, ho

> Um YEAH, I know a hell of a lot more about Roddy than you could¿ ever pretend to...get over yourself.
Lemme guess: you're a close, personal friend of the man. Well, just about everyone in this freakin' room can claim the same with Morrissey, can't they? Who the heck would know? Yet you felt the need to brag. You, sir, should get over YOUR self. In your f-ed up logic, would RuPaul be more of a man than Roddy could ever be?¿Also, your definition of "homo" isn't terribly informed...in fact it's pretty¿ damn far from true. Many, if not most, homos have had some¿ sexual experience with women, and still definite themselves¿ consistently as gay.
I'm in my 20s and live in the latter part of the 20th century - I'm quite aware of what a "homo" is, thank you. I just don't believe in the strict meaning of the word - sexuality is something that goes beyond labels and homo and hetero are not mutually exclusive terms (in my humble opinion, of course).¿ If you think Morrissey hasn't had sex, you're kidding yourself.¿ Maybe you're one of those naive, young new fans...
I'm sure Morrissey has had more than he's alluded to - I'm not THAT naive. But WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL THIS???

Getting back to my original beef, your captions are homophobic (using your guidelines for the term) and assume that any man who is homosexual is not a "real man." Is going onto different web pages and insulting their subjects a passtime for you, or do you actually get paid to do it?

Now, hold on there, Snoop Dogg

Ho?!? What the hell is this, the Death Row Records message board? In my world, no one calls a lady a "ho" for any reason. This board is part of my world, and you're in it.

Better think about "intruding" somewhere else, Anal.

--The Silver Bullet.

geek chic is here to stay

You are SOOOOOOO p.c.
You take yourself a bit too seriously, darling.¿ Ho?!? What the hell is this, the Death Row Records message¿ board? In my world, no one calls a lady a "ho" for any¿ reason. This board is part of my world, and you're in it.¿ Better think about "intruding" somewhere else, Anal.¿ --The Silver Bullet.

Smiling causes wrinkles.
till07.jpg