why cannae I nae post?

G

G.U....

as I was saying (not complaining, no nooo) just last night, I was on the bus only yesterday and there were 3 Yahs (middle to upper class ladies) on it and they had 4 seats between them - using a whole seat especially for her bag which she probably didn't want to put on the luggage rack in case it got a bit chuggy on it or was stolen by a smelly drunky on the bus. Anyways, I got a seat behind them, but they were using the seat especially for the Elderly and Disabled (hollow legs is a disability, yes?) So I had my 80p ticket in hand, and when I got off I was going to give it to the Head Yah and say "you can have this ticket for your bag if it really needs a seat of its own" and triumphantly glide off the bus (but it would have been difficult cos i had new boots on) But anyway the sad side to the story is, they got off at the same stop as me anyway so i didn't have the opportunity to use this biting scathing attack.

I did do this previously to a man sitting with his bag next to him, and the rest of the bus had to stand while he ignored everybody's plight. I don't think he was altogether right in the head though and just gave me a blank look when I handed him his ticket.

More amusing bus anecdotes to come. Probably.

P.S. Your IP address has changed, FAKE REGGIE.

Back
Top Bottom