witnness 2003

• Thread starter jackie charlton
  • Start date
J

jackie charlton

already confirmed are coldplay.doves.badly drawn boy.flaming lips.polyphonic 3.streets,supergrass.lemon jelly.

still unconfirmed but there may well be a certain mr. morrissey to follow in the next few weeks,watch this space.
july 11th 12th.puncherstown racecourse,just outside dublin..........

Fairyhouse Racecourse, not Punchestown. And it would be fantastic if Moz played this year, but unlikely.

check your facts mate,it has been moved to puncherstown after the quagmire of last year.I demand an apologie.my sources say that a moz deal to headline the upstage on sunday night is likely.......

> check your facts mate,it has been moved to puncherstown after the quagmire
> of last year.I demand an apologie.my sources say that a moz deal to
> headline the upstage on sunday night is likely.......

My sincerest apologies. Hadn't heard anything about the venue change. Still think it's unlikely, though I would pay enormous amounts of money to see him again.

he did meet a mcd rep in the shelbourne hotel about 4 weeks ago regarding same.an upstage (2nd biggest stage of 5) headline was on the agenda.likely to play t in the park also.
your apology has been accepted.110 euro for two days,not bad.tickets on sale friday,you have been warned.........

Re: I don't know if I could make it this year to see BDB.

It's expensive even with Ryan Air and I stayed in a hostel in Dublin last year.

Try Easy Jet

> It's expensive even with Ryan Air and I stayed in a hostel in Dublin last
> year.

If you book waaaaay in advance ryan air isn't so bad.

Have you tried Easy Jet?

Anyhow, Dublin is a GREAT city. You should definately try to go!

Re: Try Easy Jet

> If you book waaaaay in advance ryan air isn't so bad.

> Have you tried Easy Jet?

> Anyhow, Dublin is a GREAT city. You should definately try to go!

is there any camping at the site? I'm a cheapy bastard so I can't afford to stay in hostels etc. I will probably go on the ferry if Morrissey is confirmed

Re: I don't know if I could make it this year to see BDB.

depends on when you book a ticket.the earlier seats on each plane go for far less....

Re: Yes David you can camp over night it is a two day festival!!!

It is more expensive to buy tickets for both days though. I just bought a ticket when I went last year for only one day the one day BDB was on. So I stayed in Dublin in a hostel and saw a bit of Dublin as I like Dublin. Is it at the Fairyhouse Racecourse again out side of Dublin in Co. Meath?

Re: You can get last miniute Ryan Air tickets for about a £1 I think some one told me.

I booked my Ryan Air-line ticket long in advance.

Witnness 2003 - announcement on Tuesday about the remaining line-up (says Hotpress)

> already confirmed are coldplay.doves.badly drawn boy.flaming
> lips.polyphonic 3.streets,supergrass.lemon jelly.

> still unconfirmed but there may well be a certain mr. morrissey to follow
> in the next few weeks,watch this space.
> july 11th 12th.puncherstown racecourse,just outside dublin..........

Hotpress are saying there'll be an announcement tomorrow about the remainder of the Witnness 2003 line-up ( http://www.hotpress.com/music/news/2647769.html )

http://www.hotpress.com/music/news/2647769.html

WHAT?! Andy is playing in the middle of the Everglades?

Back
Top Bottom