Americans see the light?

Piazza Cavour

whats my life for?
It must be true, Americans have woken up and seen sense. Well, it finally seems that way with the mid term elections....At least bush is now answerable to others....

Yeah! only two years until the loony Bush is out....America I salute you!

Alleluia!!
Hope this is the dawning of a new age for all the decent open minded people who inhabit the good ole U.S. of A.
Europe, let's celebrate!

I'm celebrating too. By spending more time on the computer! :D

there is no hope for America, it's full of Americans!

Bush, I hope, will be out soon enough, and i am happy about the midterm elections thus far...
however, this gives the GOP more fuel and determination to conquer all in 2008. I hope it all works out. I hate Bush and I am beginning to hate America.

on another note, the release of "Borat" might have something to do with it, yeah?

Manhattan is still the greatest place though

Bush, I hope, will be out soon enough, and i am happy about the midterm elections thus far...
however, this gives the GOP more fuel and determination to conquer all in 2008. I hope it all works out. I hate Bush and I am beginning to hate America.

on another note, the release of "Borat" might have something to do with it, yeah?

Manhattan is still the greatest place though

I prefer San Francisco to Manhattan.......
I am somewhat indifferent to the results, we'll see what actually changes. As the pendulum swings right to left to right to left.....

I will always love America.....

Last edited: