As arranged by "Passions Just Like Mine" which tours have you attended?

As arranged by "Passions Just Like Mine" which tours have you attended?

• Total voters
You two are delusional if you really believe what you are stating.

I used to be a completist collector and I am still in constant contact with the biggest collectors out there. That's where the bulk of information on PJLM comes from.

I also have recordings of 90% of the shows up to 2011 when I stopped collecting them, I don't need to copy concert descriptions from Moz-solo, I just listen to the recordings and report the banter and information accurately. A lot of people who posted concert information on Moz-solo or anywhere else also sent me their posts to use on the site. Nothing's exclusive to Moz-solo. And if that's not enough, you can also reconstruct a whole show nowadays with all the Youtube films put up by people what attend concerts.

PJLM is an information archive. Catalogue numbers, setlists, track listings, radio interviews, tv appearances, all that information is not copyrighted. It comes from a thousand different places and people on the internet, is organised and compiled on the site, then respread at a thousand more places on the internet. I regularly see my own stuff recopied here and there on other sites, that's what the internet is. What can you do?

So if you think you have exclusivity over track listings and setlists, you are delusional. But I don't think you are, you can't be that ignorant. For some reason that escapes me you two just hate me and take any opportunity to drag my name in the mud. And this is done with David Tseng's blessing, which is a true shame.

Having said this, I don't care about your antics and silly accusations anymore. You're like my neighbour's dog. Always barking, foaming at the mouth and jumping against the fence when someone walks by. After a while you don't notice it anymore. The 'ignore' option on Moz-solo also helps. Not coming so often on Moz-solo also helps.

Ew. You're sicker than I thought. Freak!

Try as you might to dilute the issue by specifically mentioning "tracklists" and "setlists" as if they were ever the point of contention...you can watch all the Youtube videos you like and listen to all the bootlegs you desire, that does not explain why your site boasts multi-paragraphed, detailed concert descriptions written by other people you stole from the tour section of this site for well over a decade. I've lost track of how many of your "concert descriptions" were actually penned by ME and posted only on THIS SITE...and not a single credit for any of it. No, you'd rather pass yourself off as an authority on Morrissey because you're stupid & obsessive enough to buy the same shit multiple times from multiple countries. Really, I wonder if the only thing you have contributed to that site, that wasn't taken from somewhere else, is the catalog numbers?

And if that's not enough, you can also reconstruct a whole show nowadays with all the Youtube films put up by people what attend concerts.

You could certainly do that, but is that what you did? I can't tell as you don't give actual credit, I don't see Morrissey-solo credited even once. I noticed once when I was correcting some typos I made on a concert setlist from this site that the same typos were carried over to PJLM.

I've lost track of how many of your "concert descriptions" were actually penned by ME and posted only on THIS SITE...and not a single credit for any of it.

This is the main issue I have, taking whole descriptions just seems wrong. It's hard to tell if anything is original as nothing is credited directly. I sometimes miss on smaller stuff, but I'd be sure to credit with a link / source if I took more than what's generally considered fair use.

TmA2zba.gif

ZNBYcnd.gif

So you take information from other sites like PJLM and then shit on them? You create nothing. You create no new content. I'd really like to know what it is you think you do other than fix typos. D.T. does the substantive and technical work. Please, tell me what is you think you do on this Wiki? Do you think this Wiki is a success? Do you consider yourself on the level of Russell Seekatz? Instead of abusing me or doing some stupid photoshop banners (all of those should be moved to the Off-Topic since you are not generating a discussion but merely making pictures with sentence fragments so that is not the stuff of "general discussion") tell me what it is that you exactly do? Spell it out. Write more than 2 sentences. I'd really like to understand. Respectfully, please.

Where is Russell??? Haven't spoken to him since SYL days! :confused: Would love to say hello! :)

2009 Swords - Liverpool

2011 UK

2012 manc

2014? :pray:

...sneaking away to see the Oye Estaban warm up in Santa Barbara.

Ah the memories. Probably my favorite concert ever. I remember after El Vez went off stage, I see people start waking up to the front of the stage in front of the orchestra pit, all of the sudden I see people running up, since Im only a few rows back I ran up and get a prime spot left center. Whoever bought front row seat must have been pissed The only concert that came close on the Oye Esteban tour was Ventura!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom