B-Sides

On the other hand, you're on Moz solo and you're saying that your three favorite Smiths songs are ones that don't involve Moz. What's up with that? Or, as you said (one of my favorite expressions): WTF?

i never mentioned my favourite songs :p Did I?

i should bloody well hope so

(don't i feel a fool :o)

Yes, I was, though now I'm curious about your favorites (and Judges)....

Sorry about that "quoting one person to refer to a comment by another" thing. :p

Well, I don't have definite favourite, it changes often.
I love I don't Owe You Anything, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, Heaven Knows I'm miserable Now.
I recently fell in love with You Just Haven't Heard It Yet Baby and before that: Some Girls... and The Queen Is Dead.

Well, I don't have definite favourite, it changes often.
I love I don't Owe You Anything, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, Heaven Knows I'm miserable Now.
I recently fell in love with You Just Haven't Heard It Yet Baby and before that: Some Girls... and The Queen Is Dead.

I don't either, now that I think of it, so it wasn't really a fair question. It's all about the mood of the moment. Right now "I Won't Share You," "What She Said" and "William, It Was Really Nothing" all sound particularly great, but so do 100 others . . . .

On the subject of Smiths B-sides, I was always a bit disappointed with so many live cuts as b-sides. I was always longing for new songs. They should have kept the live cuts for special EP releases.

Good Luck

Oh so unfair... I'm a troll and she has taste? WTF?

Kyoko

Hmm...I happen to appreciate the instrumental smiths songs. It lets you put your own theme to it or insert your own imagination. THey are so rich and full of compassion like oscillate wildly and that is why it is one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom