can morrissey box?

Re: can morrisset box?

God what was that shyte coming out of his gob back then, he sounds so deluded with love for that jakey

The worst thing is the fans who fall for this stuff. Mind you most pop people do the hard man act, it's such a joke, if most of them went toe to toe with a real rough they would get a kick in.

Even ready with ready fists liam only acts up when his bouncer is there- what a man ( I like liam though).

The funny part of that interview was when Morrissey said he could eat Bobby G alive, or words to that effect.
He had a point there , people make out these rocker types are hard and he is a wimp but he could take a lot of them apart.

Last edited:
Re: can morrisset box?

The worst thing is the fans who fall for this stuff. Mind you most pop people do the hard man act, it's such a joke, if most of them went toe to toe with a real rough they would get a kick in.

Even ready with ready fists liam only acts up when his bouncer is there- what a man ( I like liam though).

The funny part of that interview was when Morrissey said he could eat Bobby G alive, or words to that effect.
He had a point there , people make out hese rocker types are hard and he is a wimp but he could take a lot of them apart.

Yes well said.

well the few moments when he gets angry he sounds convincing to me...
see the hamburg incident or the i know its over thing(thank you lucky stars cd -california 86)

also a lot has been reported about his physical strongness where even back in the
80 ties he could lift heavy stuff where the one who was wmentioning that incident couldnt lift it alone or with someone else(sth about lifting a doorbell during a move?)
or that he lift people up effortlessly up on stage.so he isnt exactly weak...

Last edited:
well the few moments when he gets angry he sounds convincing to me...
see the hamburg incident or the i know its ove thingr(thank you lucky stars cd -california 86)

also a lot has been reported about his physical strongness where even back in the
80 ties he could lift heavy stuff where the one who was wmentioning that incident couldnt lift it alone or with someone else(sth about lifting a doorbell during a move?)
or that he lift pople up effortlessly.so he isnt exactly weak...

Yes I agree he isn't weak and as I say he has it in him to go bonkers, that doesn't mean he could cut it in the real fighting world though.

fighting isn't just about how strong one is

Last edited:
I'm having images of Morrissey in UFC with his Manc "mate" Ricky Fatton. It would get bums on seats for sure. Ricky's for one.

Ultimately Morrissey did release a single called Boxers which featured Reg Gutteridge or Harry Carpenter. Who I'm absolutely sure received no royalties.

Allegedly Morrissey was hanging out with boxers in his London 1990s days but noone is talking.

Back
Top Bottom