Collecting "Panic"

Stephane

Pashernate member
"Passions Just Like Mine" (link below)
> 'official releases'
>> 'collectors appendix'
>>> 'Panic'

Or take the shortcut

For more info on this series, please read this.

Now your turn...

thanks,
Stephane

PS: best wishes for the new year to collectors big and small... may you find those pieces missing from your collection...

*Holland 12":

Front and back sleeve of 7" and 12" same colors and layout - except placement of barcode.
Labels are black with white letters - Same as 7"
Inner sleeve is blue [same as blue on front of sleeve] with MD 125285 in white letter in top right corner.

*USA Acetate:
2 x 12" acetates. 1 for A-side and 1 for b-side slipped into one white sleeve with K Disc Mastering logo on top.
Each Label is typed out with info.

I will send photos tomorrow.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. You made me realise that what I loaded on the webpage was an early version of my file, including typos and missing information. I already had the info about the Holland 12" (thanks Marcel) so I was at first intrigued that you were sending it to me.

You can reload the page now, you'll see changes, including your contribution regarding the USA acetates, and hopefully without any typos left.

thanks!
Stephane

Thanks a million Stephane for clearifing the "stickers" issue. A while back I bought the 7" copy of Panic with only 6 stickers. If I am not mistaken, Flax told me that some were missing. Went back to the guy and he directed me to the following page of Popsike.....
http://www.popsike.com/The-SmithsMorrissey-PANIC-Original-StickersLOOK/160477895145.html

He was wrong , you are right. Nevermind will look for another "proper" copy with full set of stickers.
Cheers Moz

Thank God the 12" copy has got a proper full set of stickers, bought it from the same seller...

Back
Top Bottom