Flirting w/ Racist Imagery

Y

Yada

Was just net surfing about found this bit about another rocker who got nailed for using racist imagery. Just wanted to let Morrissey know he isn't the only one who got nailed (as he says.) Cheers.

http://www.koolmag.com/music/interviews/kulashaker.htm

Kula Shaker Date: Issue 15

The last year must have been a stressful one for Kula Shaker. I won’t harp on about it, but Crispian opened his mouth wider than even Geri Halliwell’s and popped both feet in - without even touching the sides. The subsequent music press backlash - led by the NME - has been harsh. After all, no-one in their right mind likes Nazis, and flirting with Nazi imagery is a dangerous game. Just ask Morrissey. We can only presume that Crispian has been trussed up with a sock in his mouth, as we we’re not allowed to speak to him. We did chat with ‘Shaker bassist Alonza though. He’s a laid back agreeable chap, and talked to us prior to the recent dates, and the release of ‘Peasants Pigs and Astronauts’ to mixed reviews. Love ‘em or hate ‘em, we thought we’d better find out just what’s been going on in the blissed out Kula Shaker world...

Yeah but what really irks me, is that mega rich old hag The Queen...

....everyone else was OK to wave the Union Jack and St George's flags during her "celebrations"......and whenever she can be bothered to visit us low life, in our filthy towns and cities, there's rows and rows of grannies clutching the Union Jack.

The NME can rot in hell for all I care...or go back to reporting some boring scandal about some naff boy band that's number 1 in the charts...

Grrr....

George
www.workingclassproduction.co.uk

Working class? Fed up with being the underdog?

Back
Top Bottom